• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

congrats to all the EUrs who got re-stocked stuff this morning. I slept in and missed it. Perfect time really i think to help out da Euro members...

wow- all 3 of the Group re-stocks have sold.

I know Team Popsicle is now official.

any rumors on the other 2 new groups??

wow- all 3 of the Group re-stocks have sold.

I know Team Popsicle is now official.

any rumors on the other 2 new groups??

Yeah, I saw that too. Well, they have 30 days to form their group, so I guess we will find out, but I am super curious about it too. I suspect at least one of time is a "high roller". Like Flop always was on the top of the bell list, but I noticed he dropped a lot, so I am thinking he bought one. Although I dont know what group he will form. If he even bought, this is pure guess on my part

Yeah, I saw that too. Well, they have 30 days to form their group, so I guess we will find out, but I am super curious about it too. I suspect at least one of time is a "high roller". Like Flop always was on the top of the bell list, but I noticed he dropped a lot, so I am thinking he bought one. Although I dont know what group he will form. If he even bought, this is pure guess on my part

I am also very curious. I do think Flop bought it, as he has (I think) around 30k bells less than he had before.

I would love it if the 2 others were bought by cranky posters who just prefer to not have 2 new groups and have no intention of activating them. that would be hilarious!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also very curious. I do think Flop bought it, as he has (I think) around 30k bells less than he had before.

Miharu suggested somebody lent her the bells...

I would love it if the 2 others were bought by cranky posters who just prefer to not have 2 new groups and have no intention of activating them. that would be hilarious!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miharu suggested somebody lent her the bells...

I believe it was wonderk who gave her the 30,000.

Yes! That was would be hilarious if they are never activated, ha, ha. My other, pure speculation, is that someone bought it to make a gaming group? I know people coordinate to play games with each other, so maybe it would make it easier for those guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sap88 beat me to it! :)

It wasn't Flop! XD Like Sap said, my best friend WonderK lent me his bells! c: He wanted to give them to me, but I told him I can't accept it, so here we are ahahaha!~ XD

So Miharu is selling her favourite collectible! :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

It wasn't Flop! XD Like Sap said, my best friend WonderK lent me his bells! c: He wanted to give them to me, but I told him I can't accept it, so here we are ahahaha!~ XD

Yeah :'D Desperate calls, calls for desperate measures! Hahaha XD Though just selling one of them won't hurt <: I have others I'll be giving away to TP members XD

and selling to them for a cheap price while hoping to bring down the popsicle prices after this debt is paid off mwuahaha

Wonder when that EU friendly restock is going to be...
Direct said in the coming days

Back