• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Does anyone know if the date of the collectible affects its value? Because I noticed when a recent restock comes out people are willing to pay a little more for items from that restock than for older collectibles.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the date of the collectible affects its value? Because I noticed when a recent restock comes out people are willing to pay a little more for items from that restock than for older collectibles.

Idk, maybe because they have a lineup or something

sometimes older birthstones are more valuable

Does anyone know how many blue candies are out there I wanna know if continued bidding on some auction is worth it

Does anyone know how many blue candies are out there I wanna know if continued bidding on some auction is worth it

but a lot if members who hold them are inactive as they were also released in 2013/2014
and only 15 were released in 2015

I wonder why nobody has been wanting to buy toy hammers lately :/

everyone is tapped out from the october/november re-stocks and from all the spellectible/chococake/popsicle frenzy. i know i could only afford double shop price on a hammer right now.

I wonder why nobody has been wanting to buy toy hammers lately :/

More serious post. Most people have aleady blown TBT on the restock, aren't interested in hammers ATM, or are saving up for the Christmas event. (That's hopefully coming)

More serious post. Most people have aleady blown TBT on the restock, aren't interested in hammers ATM, or are saving up for the Christmas event. (That's hopefully coming)

Christmas event?! :O OMG I would love some Christmas collectibles! Too bad I have so little TBT... ;w;

Back