• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I think one of the mods previously said this would be the first year for a Christmas event. I'm sure it's been mentioned in one of the Belltree Direct threads on the Bulletin Board.

I don't think so... It's something that they do every year.

I dont' remember anything happening for Christmas last year, except that Direct where in the 'restock' section Jeremy wrote smth like "christmas isn't about collectibles" lmao But the fair had just ended so nobody was expecting or asking 4 a christmas thing

CHRISTMAS! We've always wanted to do a Christmas/Holidays focused event, but with the TBT Fair it's never been feasible in terms of too much going on at once. But this year... it's definitely gonna happen! Look forward to that in December most likely.- Bell Tree Fire Festival Closing Ceremony

I dont' remember anything happening for Christmas last year, except that Direct where in the 'restock' section Jeremy wrote smth like "christmas isn't about collectibles" lmao But the fair had just ended so nobody was expecting or asking 4 a christmas thing

Really? It seemed like there was always something happening during Christmas time... Maybe I'm mixing it up with something else.

someone start a petition 4 christmas lights to be all year round ;c

Haven't been here for a little while, seems like there is new collectible

What are the lights for? Anyone know?

I mean... Usually when we get something that vanishes later, it always has some sort of significance during the event thing. Heh.

Just curious.

I was thinking... They said we should gift these lights. What if they're doing some sort of hot potato kind of thing with them. Who ever has the most or who ever sent the most will win something.

Not saying it's a thing, but wouldn't that make a cool concept? Heh

Last edited:
What are the lights for? Anyone know?

I mean... Usually when we get something that vanishes later, it always has some sort of significance during the event thing. Heh.

Just curious.

I was thinking... They said we should gift these lights. What if they're doing some sort of hot potato kind of thing with them. Who ever has the most or who ever sent the most will win something.

Not saying it's a thing, but wouldn't that make a cool concept? Heh
A Christmas lights competition? How cute c: I only have two though :p

the lights look so cool when they're lined up, it's gonna b sad when they disappear. this is almost as bad as the roses

This light looks so out of place with my collectibles. Totally not saying that to get 4 more lights :rolleyes:

what usually re-stocks in December??

I spent all my forum bells on holiday lights, so i have a feeling a shop re-stock is on the way...

I spent all my forum bells on holiday lights, so i have a feeling a shop re-stock is on the way...

Not really anything unless there's a Direct, then all the normal shop items will be restocked. When the TBT Fair was held during the winter, fair items would be stocked.

nothing
Remember, that the Christmas holiday shouldn't be about material things like collectibles! Try to think about others before yourself because you will find that your heart will be filled with joy instead of a constant longing for what you don't have or what you have yet to achieve in this world. The rewards from giving last much longer than what you get from receiving. That's our Christmas message from us to you this holiday!

lol but forreal if they're gonna restock the shop there's not really any way to tell what it'll be. There was some chocolate cakes last year but that was for the tbt birthday thing.

Back