• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

orange is stocked. Too bad I'm low.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Last edited:
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

I checked and there was like 8 then refreshed and it was 1. Pretty sure someone bought like 6

I brought two
Laudine brought 4 and she selling them for 499 each
Praying mantice brought some

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I gave one to Justin and he's so ungratful

If green doesnt unwrap something green im gonna cry a river and drown the mods in the river :/
Cry me a river~
Ok that made me feel old.

I'm going to be sad too if they aren't color coordinated, but oh well it was fun.

Last edited:

i was hoping to see this at least one more time in 2015

ha ha- the shop re-stocked last night and this morning while i was online both times but not paying attention. oh you sneaky quiet ninja shoppers! ;)

oh just do yourself a favour and shut up, you repeat ur jokes all the time

this cracks me up every time!

is there usually a New Year's Day restock? still need to snag a peach...

No, usually there's a new year's collectible released instead.
2013 was the party popper, 2014 was the '10', and this year they didn't release anything. I think it's because they decided to do the christmas event instead, but maybe it'll happen. Maybe. Probably not.

'10' has nothing to do with New Year's though? :p That's for The Bell Tree's 10th birthday!

same here! i also thought it might be a skinny lump of coal over a red new leaf emblem.

had to zoom in on the image to make out the edges of the coal behind the ribbon.

Back