• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Next year for Christmas or "The Holidays" i wish they would make a wrapped gift collectible. Like the Valentine rose which I didn't get hint hint, and we could gift to friends and then it goes away or fades after holidays.

I finally found a post I made on 12/27/2014. Never stop believing!

i'm selling some collectibles cheap because i want to get some pink gift boxes for some pals
slide in my pm's if interested

Does anyone know if there will be a restock on the regular collectibles sometime soon? :>

Does anyone know if there will be a restock on the regular collectibles sometime soon? :>

Not going to rule it out entirely, but our focus here right now is of course on our event and its collectibles. So I wouldn't expect anything for regular restocks right now. Perhaps later in the month, or January.

Not going to rule it out entirely, but our focus here right now is of course on our event and its collectibles. So I wouldn't expect anything for regular restocks right now. Perhaps later in the month, or January.

Definitely understand!!!!!!! Thanks, Justin!!! :>

kinda unfair restocks for eu once again, 20 choco cakes restocked from when I was asleep for like 8 hours yet there was only a restock of 5 choco cakes yesterday for eu ppl which im p sure haydenn isn't even eu

kinda unfair restocks for eu once again, 20 choco cakes restocked from when I was asleep for like 8 hours yet there was only a restock of 5 choco cakes yesterday for eu ppl which im p sure haydenn isn't even eu

I agree. Without the day I couldn't snag any, luckily my sleeping habits are terrible so I caught one.

Back