• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

kinda unfair restocks for eu once again, 20 choco cakes restocked from when I was asleep for like 8 hours yet there was only a restock of 5 choco cakes yesterday for eu ppl which im p sure haydenn isn't even eu

im au
and yeah that was a bit unfair, 4 restocks in a span of 2 hours?
well i cant complain tbh though lol

Last edited:
i know EXACTLY when it will be-- whenever i'm not around or sleeping!!

like this last one- left my house for under an hour, re-stock while i'm gone! last night, different time, but the same thing happened. so next time i'll just announce here when i'll be afk so y'all will know to look for a re-stock! :mad:

Saw an orange restock once at the start of the Christmas event but didn't think they were that rare
Doesn't look like I'm going to get one ... Working 9-5 a good 20 miles from home

If green doesnt unwrap something green im gonna cry a river and drown the mods in the river :/

Omg... that is a dangerous game you play.. yeah the mods never said the color of the gifts correlates to the color of the collectible. I hope it does for your case ahaha

iirc it was Murray who said the collectible color will not necessarily match the box color.

I'm hoping the Christmas lights become permanent.

also-- i agree about the boxes looking great- i almost wish they werent gonna unwrap-- between the lights and the colored boxes my line-up will never ever look this perfect again!

I kinda like the wrapped boxes too. Maybe they will unwrap and be as wonderful of a possession as my September birthstone!!

Back