• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

We do actually have something a little different in the tentative works for the near future hopefully. Not entirely sure at this point if it will come to fruition, but you could consider it an event and it's not a yearly typical tradition.

As for restocks, it's definitely true that the first half of the year tends to have far fewer. It's not really anything intentionally planned but more just a side effect of more events and happenings later in the year that allow easy coinciding restocks. Sure there could be one right now, but it would completely random and out of place, so it's not really something I think about often or plan around. Maybe we'll work out something in conjunction with this event I spoke of though if it happens!
Looks like my fantasies of you in a little leprechaun outfit might come to be!

any updates?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what's the deal with collectibles purchased on a specific date? It doesn't make any difference.
collectibles are arranged by date (newest - oldest) so if you want a certain collectible in a certain spot in your lineup, you need a specific date. c:​

Peaches... theyre outta peaches... such a cruel world...
(i love peaches ?3?)

October - Week of halloween (i think) All i know is you gotta wait until next october to get some :3

is there usually a shop re-stock in conjunction with egghunt? not asking for one, mind you, just anticipating where i need to focus my resources and energies.

I would not seek a re-stock battle as I am;
Nor, as I am, I say I will not shun it.

is there usually a shop re-stock in conjunction with egghunt? not asking for one, mind you, just anticipating where i need to focus my resources and energies.

I would not seek a re-stock battle as I am;
Nor, as I am, I say I will not shun it.

Not really

Back