• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Listen man, you?re my friend and I like you so I?m gonna give you some advice. You probably shouldn?t straight up announce you?re gonna buy collectibles just to sell them for profit. :p

Whether or not people know my true intentions, I seriously miss having new groups created under the groups feature. 42,000 TBT is a lot for an add-on, especially since they became obsolete thanks to Discord.

TBT Week has officially started: 4 current villagers collectibles restocked.
Coco, Lobo, Mint & Ruby.
Coco at 3/20 at time of this post, Lobo 20/20, Mint 20/20, Ruby 4/5.

TBT Week has officially started: 4 current villagers collectibles restocked.
Coco, Lobo, Mint & Ruby.
Coco at 3/20 at time of this post, Lobo 20/20, Mint 20/20, Ruby 4/5.

OMG Maruchan! It's lovely to see you here! I don't even remember what my username was when you were last here... ;_; so, you likely don't remember me, heh. Good to see you regardless. <3

Last edited:
OMG Maruchan! It's lovely to see you here! I don't even remember what my username was when you were last here... ;_; so, you likely don't remember me, heh. Good to see you regardless. <3

.....P e o n y ?!?! Why yes of course, I remembered you!! Very fondly too <33

Times flies, eh? Thanks for the update in VM....well someone went thru a bit of user name change lol

The villager collectibles are quite adorable, don't you think?
(Hoping against hope that they will release Mitzi or Lolly ones in the near future)

I will see ya around!

I got this new Bat Potion collectible. I don’t know what it does, but the new event going on doesn’t sound interesting to me.

I’m just in it for the TBT to be honest. I already own all the collectibles they’re raffling except for Jack which I don’t really want anyway.

Ayy hope they restock the old ones again soon (i bet when i'm at work but that's another side of it lel) .. totally didn't whale on jack/lucky/pot though aha

For some reason, I thought that the potion collectibles were going to disappear/turn into something else. I think I read the post wrong:

"We are introducing our brand new Purple Bat Potion collectible, concocted by Laudine. Whether this mysterious potion heals or hurts remains to be seen..."

Regardless, I love the way it looks and I think it has a place in my lineup as a badge for Halloween 2018. I also think this is the quietest halloween event since I joined, so that tells me these might be pretty rare/obsolete in a few years

Bummer, I had class on Halloween so I didn't check the forums then. The potion is kind of cute, but I think I still like having a rainbow candy lineup.

Back