• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Ugh the Halloween restock reawakened my need for collectibles and now I went and spent 1k on a Yoshi Easter Egg lol. I mean I've wanted one for awhile and it's a good price, but I really shouldn't spend so frivolously when I barely have any TBT to begin with. :p

Hey guys, is there a comprehensive list somewhere with all the collectibles and their value? I'm kinda lost haha. thanks!

Myrthella
It's not finished, but the Wiki has the largest list available.
It's mostly just missing Easter 2018 and a few small things.

Does anyone think the TBT Marketplace is dying? It doesn’t seem as active as it used to be.

Does anyone think the TBT Marketplace is dying? It doesn’t seem as active as it used to be.

I'm not sure, I just know that I have been having difficulty selling collectibles personally for a over a week now so its possible (it also could be that I am just not selling something that people are looking for at the moment). :/

me thinking abt buying the other ball
4957794-man-shows-empty-pocket-and-little-money-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

plz don't let that image be huge I'm on mobile and can't tell hahah

So I’m in the Pok?ball club now. I remember the “Chocolate Cake club”. But I ended up selling the cakes.

But I’m keeping the Pok?ball and the apples.

You know, trying to buy another collectible of the same that you gave up or sold is hard to get. After giving my Eevee Egg away to someone (to be nice), I wanted to get another from someone else, but nobody is selling an Eevee Egg. I’m still keeping my hopes up for someone to sell their Eevee Egg.

I want to fix my top bar by having many different collectibles dated later than the apples, make it interesting. By then, I would have:

- 12 apples
- 12 tulips
- 12 birthstones
- and 6 other unique collectibles

i want a moon ball i'm sad, idk what else i can sell lol : ( (tfw it's ur own fault bc u never sell ur collectibles tho)

i want a moon ball i'm sad, idk what else i can sell lol : ( (tfw it's ur own fault bc u never sell ur collectibles tho)

This is a constant struggle for me lol. I want to buy collectibles and not sell them, and as a result I’m always broke and can’t afford new collectibles.

I helped a total of three members change their usernames, by providing the TBT needed to change their usernames, without asking for anything in return. I even do it without letting them know. I don’t know if anybody else would do this, but I don’t mind letting progress happen.

Last edited:
I helped a total of three members change their usernames, by providing the TBT needed to change their usernames, without asking for anything in return. I even do it without letting them know. I don’t know if anybody else would do this, but I don’t mind letting progress happen.

I noticed a lot of people were getting username changes lately. Guess this explains it.

I noticed a lot of people were getting username changes lately. Guess this explains it.

Some had the bells to afford them, others don’t. The ones without the TBT Bells needed to change the username or the items to sell for TBT are the ones I try to help out. It’s hard to let go of my TBT when I want to be one of the rich members, but I also want to make progress on this site when it’s losing activity.

I'm pretty sure the forum will jump back on track once the new AC game is closer to release. We'll hopefully have a bunch of new folks interested in collectibles by then. :)

I'm pretty sure the forum will jump back on track once the new AC game is closer to release. We'll hopefully have a bunch of new folks interested in collectibles by then. :)

So in other words, buy them now while the market is small! Less people wanting collectibles means you can more easily negotiate a price in your favor. Especially with the rarer collectibles that likely won't see any restock.

I mean, I haven't been on TBT long enough to know what it was like back then, but I imagine the market would have been more expensive back when there were more people.

So in other words, buy them now while the market is small! Less people wanting collectibles means you can more easily negotiate a price in your favor. Especially with the rarer collectibles that likely won't see any restock.

I mean, I haven't been on TBT long enough to know what it was like back then, but I imagine the market would have been more expensive back when there were more people.

It was more expensive. I was there. Right now, I’m trying to buy a chocolate cake for 500 TBT. When I first joined, you can’t even get one for less than 3,500 TBT. The candies, there used to be four (blue, green, red, and yellow), and blue candies used to worth 4,000 TBT (green candies worth 1,500 TBT). But not everything was more expensive then. The Beach Party items sold for less than 500 TBT. The TBT Marketplace was a lot more active back then.

I would also like to let you know about the changes in the TBT exchange rate. Right now, you can get 100 TBT for every 20 million Bells traded. Back then, it was 100 TBT for 5 million Bells. At first (before I joined), it was 100 TBT for 100,000 Bells. We’ve gone a long way.

Last edited:
It was more expensive. I was there. Right now, I’m trying to buy a chocolate cake for 500 TBT. When I first joined, you can’t even get one for less than 3,500 TBT. The candies, there used to be four (blue, green, red, and yellow), and blue candies used to worth 4,000 TBT (green candies worth 1,500 TBT). But not everything was more expensive then. The Beach Party items sold for less than 500 TBT. The TBT Marketplace was a lot more active back then.

I would also like to let you know about the changes in the TBT exchange rate. Right now, you can get 100 TBT for every 20 million Bells traded. Back then, it was 100 TBT for 5 million Bells. At first (before I joined), it was 100 TBT for 100,000 Bells. We’ve gone a long way.

That is absolute insanity :eek:, I am definitely glad that I got all 12 of my Shamrocks, my dream lineup, when I did! :D The only reason why I am stockpiling TBT (through selling a ton of stuff) now is to get ready for AC Switch so I will be able to buy anything I want. lol

Yeah, I definitely think it would be wise to take advantage of the current market before the Switch invasion comes! It might not be quite the same since this is 2019 and not 2013, forums aren't as popular now, but the difference between pre-New Leaf and New Leaf release was absolutely insane.

For real, I don't think I'd have most of my collectibles if the market wasn't so bad. For example, my Yoshi Easter egg only cost me 1k, despite the fact that it's very rare and used to go for much more than that.

Back