• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I also kinda want a Moon Ball just because it goes well with my Aurora and Eevee eggs, but that's just mostly aesthetic ^^;

I wish someone can sell me a blue rose collectible. Also, when I decided what collectibles will go under my sidebar as part of my “assorted collectibles” collection, the glow wands from the 2016 TBT Fair are not ruled out. But I don’t know if I want to buy one. I don’t want to go below 1,000 TBT again.

Last edited:
I wish someone can sell me a blue rose collectible.

If I had one on-hand, I definitely would sell you one my friend! :)

To add to the discussion here, is it just me or did the Love/Moon Balls jumpstart the TBT Market? I know I personally benefited from trading my Love Ball collectible to someone who loved it far more than I did (I made most of the TBT I have now through most of the collectibles I got in that particular trade)! :D In less than 3 days, I sold most collectibles I had that sat in my inventory for over a month (the ones that I did not get from the Love Ball trade) when I had a general collectible selling thread (sold my pear and orange in a single day crazily enough for example)! :eek: I honestly hope this momentum/velocity continues and will spike even more once AC Switch releases! It is very good for the TBT economy. :)

If I had one on-hand, I definitely would sell you one my friend! :)

To add to the discussion here, is it just me or did the Love/Moon Balls jumpstart the TBT Market? I know I personally benefited from trading my Love Ball collectible to someone who loved it far more than I did (I made most of the TBT I have now through most of the collectibles I got in that particular trade)! :D In less than 3 days, I sold most collectibles I had that sat in my inventory for over a month (the ones that I did not get from the Love Ball trade) when I had a general collectible selling thread (sold my pear and orange in a single day crazily enough for example)! :eek: I honestly hope this momentum/velocity continues and will spike even more once AC Switch releases! It is very good for the TBT economy. :)

Yeah, the marketplace is getting more active due to the new Pok?balls released.

But once AC Switch comes out, it’s time for me to fill out my application - to join the site staff. I have ideas for this site, and I’ve been active the whole time this site was losing activity.

Last edited:
Yeah, the marketplace is getting more active due to the new Pok?balls released.

But once AC Switch comes out, it’s time for me to fill out my application - to join the site staff.

I definitely find that exciting even as someone who is not as big into collecting collectibles like a lot of people on this thread are (I am honestly selling my extra collectibles to stockpile TBT for AC Switch). :) I am very curious what the value of them will be a couple years from now especially since there are currently less than 50 of each one in existence at the time of this post! :eek:

If you fill out an application for TBT Staff, I will go ahead and say that you have my endorsement my friend as a member of the community! :D

Last edited:
You know, 2018 avoided being a repeat of 2017, but 2017 was virtually a repeat of 2016 when it came to site events. Here’s what happened in the past few years:

Month2015201620172018
FebruaryValentine’s RosesValentine’s RosesValentine’s RosesValentine’s Roses
April2015 Egg Hunt2016 Egg Hunt2017 Egg Hunt2018 Egg Hunt
JuneStaff Applications OpenNew StaffStaff ChangesNo changes in staff
AugustFire Festival2016 TBT Fair2017 TBT FairNo summer event
OctoberTBT SpooktacularWoods ExpeditionWoods ExpeditionVillager Week
DecemberJingle’s Jolly Jamboree12 Days of Christmas12 Days of ChristmasStill waiting

You see, 2017 was a repeat of 2016. If 2018 continues to go the path it went, I’m not sure if we’ll have an Advent Calendar event this year (which includes collectible raffles). We’ll still have something, just not the same event. It’s also worth saying that the Valentine’s event in 2018 was close to the time servers are doing bad, and the 2018 Egg Hunt was a mix of April Fool’s and Easter.

Last edited:
@Alolan_Apples:
That's a nice chart you made there! It will be interesting to see what they do this month, I am curious if it will be a repeat of a past event or a new one. Either way, it is going to have to be something fun & exciting. :)

Last edited:
Would be nice if they did some advent calendar this year, but hey anything would be nice imo.. :)

I may know a lot about collectibles, events, and TBT’s history, but here’s one thing I would like to ask. If eggs are harder to get than feathers and other TBT Fair collectibles, why are feathers always more valuable than eggs on the TBT Marketplace?

I may know a lot about collectibles, events, and TBT’s history, but here’s one thing I would like to ask. If eggs are harder to get than feathers and other TBT Fair collectibles, why are feathers always more valuable than eggs on the TBT Marketplace?

Because you actually have to do major work on real life things, and sometimes even get favourite/first place etc. in the contests and events to get that many tickets which is only done by a few. And since some of the fair prizes never returns/returned they are more valuable.

I assume something like that, whereas eggs you can basically get around googling things or just dig around the forum for a few days straight. I'd say some eggs are quite pricey for that matter too, but that's probably because a few people get many right or just buy one type of them etc.

Last edited:
Because you actually have to do major work on real life things, and sometimes even get favourite/first place etc. in the contests and events to get that many tickets which is only done by a few. And since some of the fair prizes never returns/returned they are more valuable.

I assume something like that, whereas eggs you can basically get around googling things or just dig around the forum for a few days straight. I'd say some eggs are quite pricey for that matter too, but that's probably because a few people get many right or just buy one type of them etc.

I see.

So far, I never won a contest, and I’ve been nominated only once. So I could never get the big tickets to buy more collectibles. But I did get a couple of achievements that would make the envy of everyone. Here’s what I’m missing:

- A golden egg (but I’m not going to try)
- A trophy collectible
- Starting a group (which costs 42,000 TBT, and I wasn’t able to gather enough funds)
- Becoming a staff member

While all of those are both hard and only achievable at certain times, they are a lot easier than getting what I dreamed of most in Little Big Planet the whole time I played it. And there are a couple of odd achievements that not very many got, but I got (like having over 100 blog entries).

I see.

So far, I never won a contest, and I’ve been nominated only once. So I could never get the big tickets to buy more collectibles. But I did get a couple of achievements that would make the envy of everyone. Here’s what I’m missing:

- A golden egg (but I’m not going to try)
- A trophy collectible
- Starting a group (which costs 42,000 TBT, and I wasn’t able to gather enough funds)
- Becoming a staff member

While all of those are both hard and only achievable at certain times, they are a lot easier than getting what I dreamed of most in Little Big Planet the whole time I played it. And there are a couple of odd achievements that not very many got, but I got (like having over 100 blog entries).

Looks like you got your work cut out for you. lol It is crazy how expensive it is to start a group, but I guess that is why they encourage us to team up with other members to start one! & of course, you already know that you have my endorsement for TBT Staff as a member of the community! ;)

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember how much purple candy collectibles costed in the shop in Halloween 2017 (couldn't find it on the TBT Wiki and I bet Snowesque would be interested in knowing as well as a Wiki Editor)?

Last edited:
MasterM64
I've seen 666 Bells pop up a couple times, I haven't edited it in though as I was planning to make a thread one day asking for information for a few things to confirm them. Just haven't gotten around to compiling it yet.

Last edited:
MasterM64
I've seen 666 Bells pop up a couple times, I haven't edited it in though as I was planning to make a thread one day asking for information for a few things to confirm them. Just haven't gotten around to compiling it yet.

Purple Candy was 299 TBT. Orange Candy was 666 TBT. :)

I wonder if there will ever be collectibles of the perfect versions of the fruits, like perfect cherry or
perfect apple for example.

Back