• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I had work during the restock or I might have considered trying for the egg. I bought another Christmas candy instead. I am undecided if I want to keep it or sell one.

Ahhh, the Christmas Gold Candy is so cute! I wish I had enough for another one, but oh well. I'm satisfied. I was insanely busy for the holidays so I'm glad I managed to do the events on downtime to get one!

Happy Holidays to everyone! Congrats to everyone who got some rare collectibles! ;)

Does anyone knows in which years the Cherry collectible got restocked?

The last restock was back in 2017 for them. Besides 2018, I think they have been restocked at least once each year since they were introduced. Hope this helps! :)

So I’m trying to get a glow wand by trading in three feathers. This time, I’m not taking it for granted. Usually when I try to buy or sell a collectible, I take the deal for granted, even if nobody agrees to it. But I can’t do it with the glow wands since they are rare.

Everyone’s looking for glow wands right now!

If I wanted to buy a popper, how much you think it would go for.... I know the guides say 6k but the last one sold two years ago

Everyone’s looking for glow wands right now!

If I wanted to buy a popper, how much you think it would go for.... I know the guides say 6k but the last one sold two years ago

Actually, hestu bought one from Witch a couple of months ago. I believe the selling price was 5k, but you'd have to confirm that with her.

ThatOneMarshalFangirl
I hope so, I don't have them all.
It just seems odd, as they'll usually replace it (eventually) with the next and not just leave no stone there for the time being.

Last edited:
Back