• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I highly doubt digby would get a collectible tbh... I mean we don't have a tom nook collectible and he is much more known. As well as think of what event a digby collectible would be made for, what reason would they have for it? There are more obvious choices for an animal crossing related event character collectible for sure.

I dont see him getting one unless he gets a bigger role in the new game or someone like chooses him from a contest to be made into one. Its nice to dream, but I don't find it very likely unfortunately.

I just thought it would be nice to make collectibles of the not so much popular NPCs. I mean, the
staff also picked not so much popular villagers back for the Villager Brackets and their got so some
attention thanks to this. Also like I said, a Digby collectible would fit nice to the Isabelle one. But
I guess he will not get one that soon, which is ok for me.

Speaking of Tom Nook: Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that there isn't a collectible of him.
Then again, I would like one from Tommy/Timmy a little bit more to be honest (I know there is the
Timmy Christmas doll, but I mean a collectible in the same style like the Villager collectibles, like the
one of Lobo, Mint etc.).

Just in case if anyone missed this in the stocking stuffer thread:

Have your submissions posted in this thread by 6 PM EDT on December 26th. The tinsel for this final stocking will be distributed at 6:30 PM EDT that day. This will be the final tinsel received by many of you who have participated in our Christmas event, which is why this one has an announced time.

Best of luck to everyone! ;)

So I have enough tinsel to get either the red or green feather now. I'm not gonna go go for the toy hammer and the first egg since I know it'll be a madhouse when everyone gets 60 tinsel (which I'm still not even close to lol).

I'm not sure which feather I want to choose, but I'm leaning toward the green feather.

So I have enough tinsel to get either the red or green feather now. I'm not gonna go go for the toy hammer and the first egg since I know it'll be a madhouse when everyone gets 60 tinsel (which I'm still not even close to lol).

I'm not sure which feather I want to choose, but I'm leaning toward the green feather.

yep i went with the green feather!

Less than 12 hours left until the last 2 Tinsel are distributed! :eek: The anticipation is killing me... xD

In the olden days, all collectibles were a frenzy to get like this.... TBT has gotten soft over the years

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first event was like Halloween for the candle, voodoo doll, and pumpkin candy and you had to wait for restocks in order to even get one

In the olden days, all collectibles were a frenzy to get like this.... TBT has gotten soft over the years

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first event was like Halloween for the candle, voodoo doll, and pumpkin candy and you had to wait for restocks in order to even get one

I think it may get crazy again when the new Animal Crossing game comes out. Right now, we are in a phase of inactivity, hence why the collectible craze hasn’t been so big. But then again, we all have gotten better about it and have learned our lessons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have read the tales (read through a lot of past posts on this very thread for research purposes)! xD The only thing I am concerned about is my ISP screwing me over somehow so I can't do the server requests quick enough! lol

I have read the tales (read through a lot of past posts on this very thread for research purposes)! xD The only thing I am concerned about is my ISP screwing me over somehow so I can't do the server requests quick enough! lol

Wanna know an interesting fact? The original four candies (yellow, red, green, and blue) were a lot rarer when I first joined. The whole restock drama created a huge supply of them, thus destroying their value and lowering their demand. They were desperate for the candies in October of 2014. Now almost nobody wants them, hence why they weren’t made available for the Christmas raffles in 2016 and 2017.

The Internet on my phone is very unreliable, and you never know the speed it's going to work at, or if it will work at all. I am very nervous about tonight but I'll try my best to get that Toy Hammer. :eek:

Wanna know an interesting fact? The original four candies (yellow, red, green, and blue) were a lot rarer when I first joined. The whole restock drama created a huge supply of them, thus destroying their value and lowering their demand. They were desperate for the candies in October of 2014. Now almost nobody wants them, hence why they weren’t made available for the Christmas raffles in 2016 and 2017.

I can believe it, most collectibles are only valuable when they first come out and only retain that value if no more are "printed" and typically increase in value as time progresses & veteran players ceasing activity. In case of the candy, I totally agree and I find that a lot of them are not as valuable as they used to be (blue candy is surprisingly cheap at the moment for example) because they have been re-released multiple times. Toadsworthy also mentioned the Spellectibles and it is going to be interesting to see what happens to them (I'm honestly hoping they don't re-release them and make more new ones just so they don't lose more value). Like I have said many times in the past though, I am hoping AC Switch is going to cause huge resurgence in the collectible market due to the rise in demand through the increase in users! :)

The Internet on my phone is very unreliable, and you never know the speed it's going to work at, or if it will work at all. I am very nervous about tonight but I'll try my best to get that Toy Hammer. :eek:

Yeah, they can be annoying at times. :/ I wish you the best of luck tonight because I know you have been wanting one! :D If I didn't have a buyer already if I managed to get one, I definitely would sell it to you my dear friend! :)

Last edited:
Back