• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I miss when there was only like 35 collectibles

I bet it made collecting all of them easier, but I bet it was equally harder or harder compared to now since the market was crazier back then and more people were after the same one each time something came up for sale.

whoo hooo I wonder who's gonna get the toy hammers >:D

ooo true. :')I was supposed to try out for the hammer but realized that the gold candy was too beautiful to pass up. I'm not big of a collector anymore so I'm going for the aesthetic lol.
good luck to everyone else trying!!

i'm cheering for the Marshal girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo true. :')I was supposed to try out for the hammer but realized that the gold candy was too beautiful to pass up. I'm not big of a collector anymore so I'm going for the aesthetic lol.
good luck to everyone else trying!!

the gold candy is super cute, congrats :D that's what I would have went for if I'd had more time to participate

I had one in my cart.... but i didn't close out fast enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

M64 got one, but where are the other two

I was aiming for the toy hammer so I could make profit off of it and get back to 10,000 TBT, but instead I got two green feathers. I still want to get to 10k TBT.

Back