• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

crosschecking between my inventory and wildtown's guide

classic easter egg
togepi easter egg
candy easter egg
dark easter egg
zen easter egg
galaxy easter egg
eevee easter egg
leaf ticket easter egg
disco ball easter egg
gold easter egg (obv)

Nice, I'm obviously missing the Gold Easter Egg as well but besides that I'm missing Galaxy, Disco Ball, and Dark. It's not like I'm ever gonna get them though lol

I was thinking, when I got that Pok?ball, I had a choice between selling it or keeping it, but starting a new collection. I have made the right choice because not only I got a better sidebar than my iconic apple-only sidebar, but it shows that I am willing to spend my TBT Bells when I have a lot. It’s my Bells, but I was always willing to share ever since the early days of my membership.

Having 10,000 TBT on me isn’t all about hoarding. It’s about making my profile look pretty. I thought it would look nice to have a lot of Bells under my avatar, but it’s worth sacrificing it for what I really got now.

Last edited:
I currently have a Classic Egg if you are interested Lambda! :)

I mean I'm not gonna say "no", but right now I want to focus more on just getting more tbt before doing any larger expenditures such as that. just because I like to have a healthy amount as backup for whatever nonsense the staff decides to blindside us with

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was thinking, when I got that Pok?ball, I had a choice between selling it or keeping it, but starting a new collection. I have made the right choice because not only I got a better sidebar than my iconic apple-only sidebar, but it shows that I am willing to spend my TBT Bells when I have a lot. It’s my Bells, but I was always willing to share ever since the early days of my membership.

Having 10,000 TBT on me isn’t all about hoarding. It’s about making my profile look pretty. I thought it would look nice to have a lot of Bells under my avatar, but it’s worth sacrificing it for what I really got now.

just imagine if tbt had a system where you could always have a set amount of maximum bells displayed, and any gained over that were always automatically deposited

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of people are trying to find wands recently but nobody is selling. Pretty sure the market price is undervalued right now to be honest.

Looks like a lot of people are trying to find wands recently but nobody is selling. Pretty sure the market price is undervalued right now to be honest.

unrelated, but I'm cracking up at the message jeremy put down for your animated snow globe

just like "well I GUESS you won this, so here"

Last edited:

Alolan Apples bought one for 3000.... back in the day I bought and sold mine for 2-2.5k so thats weird

It’s not just about how cheap or expensive they are. It’s about if people are willing to sell their collectibles. Even the least popular and least valuable of the glow wands is just as popular as the pinwheels. I think the glow wands went the way of the Pok?ball, pinwheel, and party popper (all three of them being rare because a lot of them are owned by inactive members or members that want to keep them).

I have another Bell Tree Week idea. Glow Week. Not only you can get the flower, heart, and star wands again, but you may get some of the new glow wands like I suggested earlier.

Are toy hammers discontinued? I noticed they got removed from the shop ???

It prob is forgetfulness on the staff's part. Since the toy hammer was part of the Christmas restocks, when they remove it it probably for removed from the main shop too.

If they did discontinue it then that would be really depressing.

It prob is forgetfulness on the staff's part. Since the toy hammer was part of the Christmas restocks, when they remove it it probably for removed from the main shop too.

If they did discontinue it then that would be really depressing.

Wanna know some forgetfulness? The Tinsel currency is still in the sidebar. Worse yet, the egg currency is still under the “currency” drop down menu.

And they still haven’t updated this.

Last edited:
Worse yet, the egg currency is still under the “currency” drop down menu.

Ik I still have that one egg that I never spent lol

Also, back in September 2017 I had to sell all my expensive fruit collectibles (apple, peach, cherry) to help pay for the Pinky collectible to complete my arcade lineup. Starting today, I have officially gotten all the fruit collectibles back! So now I can have my pretty fruity lineup again :cool:

semi-related

HW6pcZf.png

what the hell? did I miss something?

I have never really understood seashells either! lol I have never received them so how does one acquire them?

for new members, it acts as welcome bells

older members, they receive at 2 years of membership

but from my understanding, it's supposed to be a maximum of 10 per user (and even so, that person with 40 joined in 2018, so something like receiving 10 for every 2 years of membership wouldn't work)

Last edited:
for new members, it acts as welcome bells

older members, they receive at 2 years of membership

but from my understanding, it's supposed to be a maximum of 10 per user (and even so, that person with 40 joined in 2018, so something like receiving 10 for every 2 years of membership wouldn't work)

Ah, that makes sense as to why I never got them (especially since I have been a member since 2009 and got actual TBT when I joined)! That is a bit odd that they have 40 knowing those factors, is it possible to send people seashells?

Back