• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Ah, that makes sense as to why I never got them (especially since I have been a member since 2009 and got actual TBT when I joined)! That is a bit odd that they have 40 knowing those factors, is it possible to send people seashells?

nah, seashells operate like other special currencies: non-transferable

and I got welcome bells plus shells. so something probably just bugged up on your end, and you'd have to contact the staff about fixing if you really wanted those 10 shells

Last edited:
nah, seashells operate like most other special currencies: non-transferable

and I got welcome bells plus shells. so something probably just bugged up on your end, and you'd have to contact the staff about fixing if you really wanted those 10 shells

Ah, thank you for answering my questions! :) I'll have to think about if there is anything that I can get with seashells that I am interested in before going through the trouble.

you people talk about the toy hammer being discontinued as if it was ever really restocked, and not normally just sent out via raffles and all

I swear I've seen the の house get more restocks in a same-timeframe mapping than I've ever seen for the hammer in its lifetime

Last edited:
The only collectible I know that got discontinued is the regular cake released in 2011.

Weird dolls, pinwheels, party poppers, and stuff like older eggs and balloons I believe are on hiatus. They eventually make comebacks, but you don’t see them in the shop for a long time.

The only collectible I know that got discontinued is the regular cake released in 2011.

Weird dolls, pinwheels, party poppers, and stuff like older eggs and balloons I believe are on hiatus. They eventually make comebacks, but you don?t see them in the shop for a long time.
Cakes not the only one!

trophy-blue.png
snow-globe-1.gif
ribbon-custom-1.png
easterRabbit.png
bell-bag.png

Cakes not the only one!

trophy-blue.png
snow-globe-1.gif
ribbon-custom-1.png
easterRabbit.png
bell-bag.png

What’s that blue ribbon collectible for?

Somehow, four of these collectibles look like they were released when City Folk was the most recent game, not New Leaf.

Anyway, when I was talking about “discontinued” collectibles, I mean “discontinued tradable collectibles”.

Last edited:
What?s that blue ribbon collectible for?

Somehow, four of these collectibles look like they were released when City Folk was the most recent game, not New Leaf.

I think they started doing collectibles in 2012 so that would make sense since New Leaf wasn't released until late 2012 in Japan.

just watch as ac switch has another visual overhaul and makes our current collectibles look outdated as a result

They may have to change the design of all the collectibles then. Maybe except the Pok?ball, the spellectables, the arcade collectibles, and the cakes. Yes, even the weird doll needs a redesign if that happens.

Last edited:
They may have to change the design of all the collectibles then. Maybe except the Pok?ball, the spellectables, the arcade collectibles, and the cakes. Yes, even the weird doll needs a redesign if that happens.

Never >: )

Justin once said the weird doll was missed when they were redesigning collectibles when the website changed servers, so I doubt they have plans to change it after all this time

also I/the other doll owners would be sad :[

Last edited:
Back