• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

whoa never seen that.. i like it!

would be neat if they recycled some really old collectibles ideas like those and maybe weird dolls at one point

That would be cool or make a faithful remake of them! :)

I think I know how legendary the weird doll is.

Set a collectible on fire, put it in acid, or crush it, the collectible is gone forever.
Set a weird doll on fire, put it in acid, or crush it, the weird doll looks good as new.

Jacob
Are you referring to this event for the Ribbon? Everyone's reward for participating seems to have been a Snowglobe rather than a ribbon.

Last edited:
we get weird doll 2.0 released as a new design

colored_green_doll.png
colored_red_doll.png
grape_doll.png
colored_orange_doll.png
green_doll.png

yes

Jacob
Are you referring to this event for the Ribbon? Everyone's reward for participating seems to have been a Snowglobe rather than a ribbon.

im not sure of the actual event it came from, I just kinda assumed based of off the collectible's message. for some reason I thought I remembered a mod telling me it was a participation award but that could also be incorrect. Josh is the only person Ive seen with it tho

Trundle
Ah I see, that's too bad I guess. I would of been interested in seeing the post.

It looks to me like the snow globe was awarded to people who participated, and the ribbon was given to the people who created the rendered images for the participants to use. could be wrong tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

the market place needs a stickied (sticky-ed?) thread that is just a list of all of the collectibles old and new and tradable and not. they're not going to sticky a price guide because that would essentially make those prices "official" which they can't do, but there can be an official list

(edit: I just asked about it in ask the staff board)

also we need a collectible channel in the discord

Last edited:
I have a question for y?all. How much do you like the chocolate cake collectible? Back when I first joined, it was one of the collectibles everybody wanted. Do you still think it?s a good collectible, or are you not really fans of it. I miss the good ol? days when the chocolate cake was one of the most coveted collectibles.

I mean I bought one fairly recently, so at least enough to do that

though it's far from being my one of favorites, and is admittedly kinda one I got both to have for more display options and to round out the standard shop collectibles. as it was the only one I was missing

I have a question for y’all. How much do you like the chocolate cake collectible? Back when I first joined, it was one of the collectibles everybody wanted. Do you still think it’s a good collectible, or are you not really fans of it. I miss the good ol’ days when the chocolate cake was one of the most coveted collectibles.

I like it. Not that I would buy it for now cause I'd probably end up giving it away or stuff but honestly I like both old cakes more than the current one :/

I have a question for y’all. How much do you like the chocolate cake collectible? Back when I first joined, it was one of the collectibles everybody wanted. Do you still think it’s a good collectible, or are you not really fans of it. I miss the good ol’ days when the chocolate cake was one of the most coveted collectibles.

I think it's a really cute collectible, but I never display mine because it never really seems to fit my aesthetic. I actually have all 3 cake collectibles; I'd like to display them all at some point.

It looks to me like the snow globe was awarded to people who participated, and the ribbon was given to the people who created the rendered images for the participants to use. could be wrong tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

the market place needs a stickied (sticky-ed?) thread that is just a list of all of the collectibles old and new and tradable and not. they're not going to sticky a price guide because that would essentially make those prices "official" which they can't do, but there can be an official list

(edit: I just asked about it in ask the staff board)

also we need a collectible channel in the discord

I created an image render back in the day and didn't receive a ribbon. My render was not used however due to lack of participation.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, there might have been a small little "best render" contest where the ribbons were awarded.

Last edited:
Back