• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

tick lick mick wick nick pick flick stick shtick rick prick slick trick dick hick quick brick

I'm gonna say horny mindset there

well its more of a joke because she is a polygonal squirrel in a video game with squirrels of the exact same proportion as well as the term thicc is a pretty big meme at this point, not to mention this a joke poem..... I mean you can think what you want.

Now that I've talked about my reasoning
Toadsworthy from like a day ago said:
you need to think about your own role in that situation and take responsibility. you can't just assume someone else's motive or change someone else's mind, but you can be more cognizant of what you put out in the future and big enough to take fault in your own bad assumptions or poor joke. To do otherwise is just an excuse.

so think of that in conjunction to what you just said about me because its really kinda weird/or not worded particularly well

genius is never appreciated in one's own time toad don't worry ; )

one person saying they don't care is rude but i hate this echoing mindset of tbt, there's no need to say the exact same thing, it's a collectible discussion, you can talk about a group if you want to and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to

I'm not even bothered by the poem, I just find it pretty "what" is all

and I typed up and posted my response to apples before xsupermario64x's post even showed itself for me lmao

Last edited:
tick lick mick wick nick pick flick stick shtick rick prick slick trick dick hick quick brick

I'm gonna say horny mindset there

"dick" would be a lot worse...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um, I thought it was funny and the first thing I could think to rhyme with sick.
lol if its not your thing, you can send it back and I'll write a different one

nah ill keep it! thanks

Hello, please get back on topic in this thread. There have already been a couple warnings, and many more are technically violating our post quality rules. Thanks!

randomish, but do we have data anywhere for the maximum amount of limited tradeable collectibles in circulation (including those owned by inactive members)?

so ones bought from shops, as well as given away as prizes by the staff

(maximum, because of course we can't account for people just deleting them

Last edited:
Aside to add-ons and collectibles, what other shop content would you like to see on this site that you can keep?

Last edited:
Back