• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Completely random but I love my party poppers, they look so nice and I can't believe they're only 5k right now?? rofl

They are really cool collectibles for sure! Unfortunately, the market tanked a little while ago :/, but I think it has been steadily going up again in recent months! :)

Last edited:
Completely random but I love my party poppers, they look so nice and I can't believe they're only 5k right now?? rofl

TBT hasn’t had a lot of traffic for a while and majority of people still active are broke or don’t care about collectibles.

more importantly, does "collectibles are for sale" include one of those candy eggs?

and I'm unable to atm, but would you be willing to part with the november birthstone in the future? (it's the year I need)

They are really cool collectibles for sure! Unfortunately, the market tanked a little while ago :/, but I think it has been steadily going up again in recent months! :)
Yeah, I saw the entire market went down a ton but still kinda weird because party poppers used to be almost worth Fair Pinwheels. I'd like to know the rarity of collectibles, is there a guide for that. Also happy to see the tbt marketplace is alive again. (kinda)

Yeah, I saw the entire market went down a ton but still kinda weird because party poppers used to be almost worth Fair Pinwheels. I'd like to know the rarity of collectibles, is there a guide for that. Also happy to see the tbt marketplace is alive again. (kinda)

Adding rarity, or how many of something there are sounds like a good idea for the "list of all collectibles" thread to add on
@jacob

more importantly, does "collectibles are for sale" include one of those candy eggs?

and I'm unable to atm, but would you be willing to part with the november birthstone in the future? (it's the year I need)
Haha sure, lemme drop a msg on your thread.

I think they still are or more quite honestly since they have never been re-released, but I could be wrong. I'm definitely happy as well about it! In terms of guides, I follow a combination between these guides along with accounting certain economic factors:

Lucanosa's Guide

Wildtown's Guide

Pandapple's Sales Data

Hope this helps you immensely Daniel! :D

I think they still are or more quite honestly since they have never been re-released, but I could be wrong. I'm definitely happy as well about it! In terms of guides, I follow a combination between these guides along with accounting certain economic factors:

Lucanosa's Guide

Wildtown's Guide

Pandapple's Sales Data

If I can remember, Lassy had the first pricing guide. I don?t know where she went, but we?ve been using collectible pricing guides ever since she started one.

Lucanosa's Guide

Wildtown's Guide

Pandapple's Sales Data

Thanks for that. I don't know how the current guide comes up with prices because for example the party popper, 5 of them sold at exactly 15k, 1 at 16k and the other 5 sales average at 9k with one of them at 5.5k. So like I don't think going by the most current sale is accurate pricing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Buying] Party Popper Collectible
Started by toadsworthy, 01-02-2019 04:42 PM

*clears throat*
Sorry, can't part with them for now haha.

Thanks for that. I don't know how the current guide comes up with prices because for example the party popper, 5 of them sold at exactly 15k, 1 at 16k and the other 5 sales average at 9k with one of them at 5.5k. So like I don't think going by the most current sale is accurate pricing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, can't part with them for now haha.

:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

but also agreed
they went for around 6k two years ago and then 5.5K this year apparently

- - - Post Merge - - -

but its the same as the white feathers.... you aren't gonna sell them for 20K any more like they used to. Even 10K would not fly nowadays

You are absolutely welcome! :D Of the 3, Wildtown's is the newest so he doesn't have as much data to derive information from if that is the guide you are talking about going off of just newest data. Lucanosa's is solid, but hasn't been updated in a while, but it is really good for rarer collectibles that don't sell often (like your Party Poppers). Pandapple's has lot of data and is very good for finding overall trends and very accurate pricing. :)

Nah, I mean like the thing is white feather has a history of sales at a 10k value. Party popper had one sale at 5.5k, every other sale was 4-11k higher.

Nah, I mean like the thing is white feather has a history of sales at a 10k value. Party popper had one sale at 5.5k, every other sale was 4-11k higher.

i think the most recent in pandapples showed a few at 6k two years ago, hence why i think its attainable for me now

i think the most recent in pandapples showed a few at 6k two years ago, hence why i think its attainable for me now
Oh yeah, definitely you might be able to get one at 6k but I feel like the face price shouldn't be at the outlier essentially. Like if a collectible sold for 16k 16k 16k 16k 12k 10k 9k 8k 5.5k then the collectible shouldn't be worth 5.5k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are absolutely welcome! :D Of the 3, Wildtown's is the newest so he doesn't have as much data to derive information from if that is the guide you are talking about going off of just newest data. Lucanosa's is solid, but hasn't been updated in a while, but it is really good for rarer collectibles that don't sell often (like your Party Poppers). Pandapple's has lot of data and is very good for finding overall trends and very accurate pricing. :)
This makes a ton of sense, thanks! I think a good way to determine price of a collectible is like averaging the most recent 3 sales, 4 or 5 if the collectible is less rare.

Oh yeah, definitely you might be able to get one at 6k but I feel like the face price shouldn't be at the outlier essentially. Like if a collectible sold for 16k 16k 16k 16k 12k 10k 9k 8k 5.5k then the collectible shouldn't be worth 5.5k.

yeah, but when those 10-16K prices were two years ago, I lean more towards the more current pricing especially in a market like this now. At the end of 2016, it went from solid 16K to 10K by the end of the year. I can look at all the sales of white feathers and average 20K 20K 20K 10K, but that expectation doesn't make sense now in the context of this market when those 20K sales were so long ago. Collectibles rarely sell higher than 3K nowadays (aside from the really rare ones and coveted aesthetically pleasing ones) so to ask for 5-6K for a party popper... makes sense

This makes a ton of sense, thanks! I think a good way to determine price of a collectible is like averaging the most recent 3 sales, 4 or 5 if the collectible is less rare.

You are absolutely welcome, glad I can help! :D I definitely think that is a good strategy for sure even though I think last 5-7 would be more solid since it is likely to erase any outliers (super high or super low).

Back