• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I?m not going to leave until this site ceases, so if I die anytime before that happens, I would like everything I own on this site to be given to other members on this forum. This even includes my 12 apples I had for over two years and the Tetris Grid that I won in the 2017 Fair.

But I don?t know when that will happen. I do think I will live for a long time.

now just to put that in a will and send to jeremy

also, I know you said aside from add-ons, but I'd still love to see an avatar height extension that can't be used alongside the width extension

just so I can use more vertically orientated avis without them looking like ass

Last edited:
I’m not going to leave until this site ceases, so if I die anytime before that happens, I would like everything I own on this site to be given to other members on this forum. This even includes my 12 apples I had for over two years and the Tetris Grid that I won in the 2017 Fair.

But I don’t know when that will happen. I do think I will live for a long time.

let's get a deal going: if i die u get my star wand, if u die i get ur flower wand. since i'm older than u it's a good deal

let's get a deal going: if i die u get my star wand, if u die i get ur flower wand. since i'm older than u it's a good deal

Aw, thanks mog-ponytail! Anyway, my point is, if I can’t use this site anymore because of death, there’s no reason to hold onto my virtual assets, as I give the staff permission to take my Bells and collectibles and give them to the others.

Last edited:
now just to put that in a will and send to jeremy

also, I know you said aside from add-ons, but I'd still love to see an avatar height extension that can't be used alongside the width extension

just so I can use more vertically orientated avis without them looking like ass

I second the motion for an avatar height extension.

I understand the popular demand for the avatar extension, but it’s restricted it to staff only. They don’t even plan on making it available to all members. You’re more likely to see a change in the Gregorian Calendar (like a new month added, leap years to be removed etc) than see the avatar height extension added to the shop.

I understand the popular demand for the avatar extension, but it’s restricted it to staff only. They don’t even plan on making it available to all members. You’re more likely to see a change in the Gregorian Calendar (like a new month added, leap years to be removed etc) than see the avatar height extension added to the shop.

So it technically already exists? I bet there is some logic and reason behind why they haven't released it yet if that is the case, but I bet Justin or someone from staff can share with us the reasoning behind it if there is a reason. ;)

So it technically already exists? I bet there is some logic and reason behind why they haven't released it yet if that is the case, but I bet Justin or someone from staff can share with us the reasoning behind it if there is a reason. ;)

Well the 4th era members and earlier (I see you are a 3rd era member) had the opportunity to buy it from the shop, but it was taken down when New Leaf was released worldwide. The reason why they don’t allow regular members to have taller avatars is the same reason why signatures are limited to 250 pixels in height and why the blog entries count are never displayed under your avatar on the forums.

EDIT: just in case if you’re confused by the whole “era” thing, this is what it means:

1st era members: People who joined TBT before Wild World was released worldwide. The two most famous members here are administrators.
2nd era members: People who joined TBT when Wild World was the latest AC game.
3rd era members: People who joined TBT when City Folk was the latest AC game, but before TBT was moved to vBulletin.
4th era members: People who joined TBT when it was TBT 2.0, but before New Leaf was released in North America:
5th era members: People who joined TBT after New Leaf was released worldwide, but before AC Switch is released. Most of the members on this forum are 5th era members.
6th era members: People who joined after the release of Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch, which hasn’t happened yet.

Last edited:
Well the 4th era members and earlier (I see you are a 3rd era member) had the opportunity to buy it from the shop, but it was taken down when New Leaf was released worldwide. The reason why they don’t allow regular members to have taller avatars is the same reason why signatures are limited to 250 pixels in height and why the blog entries count are never displayed under your avatar on the forums.

Ah, so they did it to predominantly restrict how much vertical height a given page of posts can have? Even though I joined back in 2009 and was around when TBT was still on Zetaboards, I honestly didn't care for collectibles & add-ons (which were introduced during the migration to vBulletin) really until recently just because I was more about playing the game(s) and doing trades/meet-ups with people. I do regret that though because I missed out on so many great collectibles because of it (heck, I probably could have gotten a Weird Doll if I had known better xD)! :/ As they say, hindsight is 20/20...

I get it's a staff perk to have large avatar but honestly would it be that expensive/other reasons to allow people to buy the add-on again? (height extension)...?

I fourth this! I think it would also be cool to be able to use the width and height extension at the same time so you can have larger square avatars! :D

large square avis are staff only though

that said, I have no interest in full 150x150 (tbh, I personally find that size to be a tad obnoxious)

large square avis are staff only though

that said, I have no interest in full 150x150 (tbh, I personally find that size to be a tad obnoxious)

I'd love, I find the 150 x 100 pretty squeezed imo unless you are good at resizing or use one online.

Here are some more collectible ideas:

- Burger collectible
- Hot dog collectible
- Pizza collectible
- Chicken drumstick collectible
- French fries collectible
- Soda cup collectible

They should be all-year collectibles you purchase from the same shop the fruit collectibles and cake collectibles are from.

- Burger collectible
- Hot dog collectible
- Pizza collectible
- Soda cup collectible

They should be all-year collectibles you purchase from the same shop the fruit collectibles and cake collectibles are from.

I think of collectibles more as things rather than items or food if that makes sense. Yeah the fruit but with animal crosssing that makes sense. I can tell you rn I would have absolutely no interest in any junk food collectibles

- Burger collectible
- Hot dog collectible
- Pizza collectible
- Soda cup collectible

Ok I know this site is run by an american but I don't need it to be that obvious

I think of collectibles more as things rather than items or food if that makes sense. Yeah the fruit but with animal crosssing that makes sense. I can tell you rn I would have absolutely no interest in any junk food collectibles

yeah same also we shouldn't promote junk food lol

If Laudine or whoever want ideas for new egg collectibles this year... I suggest just a plain white regular egg. My new line up would really appreciate it

Or just something that is mainly white, ala the pop tart egg like design

please and thank you

Back