• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

this will be tbt's final ultimate form

pay irl money for extra shots at gambling for the chance at obtaining rare collectibles

people already do that

That isn’t even allowed in the first place.

I remember back in 2015, there were giveaways where you have to donate to charity to earn TBT Bells and collectibles. I reported it to the staff since I thought it was wrong. If you have to pay real money to get in-game items or TBT items in any form, it’s not allowed.

That isn’t even allowed in the first place.

I remember back in 2015, there were giveaways where you have to donate to charity to earn TBT Bells and collectibles. I reported it to the staff since I thought it was wrong. If you have to pay real money to get in-game items or TBT items in any form, it’s not allowed.

I agree, if people want to do that sort of thing, go to Steam where you pay ridiculous amounts of cash for stupid skins and in-game items! xD

Getting back to the main topic though, what sort of Easter Egg collectibles do all you see being released this year for the Easter event? :D

Getting back to the main topic though, what sort of Easter Egg collectibles do all you see being released this year for the Easter event? :D

I would like to see a Splatoon themed egg. However, the idea with just a simple egg sounds also nice.

I agree, if people want to do that sort of thing, go to Steam where you pay ridiculous amounts of cash for stupid skins and in-game items! xD

Something with a green color would be a welcome addition, as green has slowly taken over my aesthetic as of late.

Something to go with my Frost Eggs would also be nice, though I guess we already have the Aurora Egg.

I would like to see a Splatoon themed egg. However, the idea with just a simple egg sounds also nice.

Something with a green color would be a welcome addition, as green has slowly taken over my aesthetic as of late.

Something to go with my Frost Eggs would also be nice, though I guess we already have the Aurora Egg.

Simple egg designs would be nice to mix things up, but I do think what makes the Easter Collectibles so collectible (haha) is that they are all radically different which makes them very fun to collect and mix up in lineups. :) Thinking a green colored easter egg, they could do one that involves plants somehow? I think that would go really well with a ton of lineups. Another thing I kind of wish is that they made some easter egg collectibles that actually had extra stuff coming out of the typical egg shape because I think that would open up so many more new design possibilities! :D

Last edited:
Simple egg designs would be nice to mix things up, but I do think what makes the Easter Collectibles so collectible (haha) is that they are all radically different which makes them very fun to collect and mix up in lineups. :) Thinking a green colored easter egg, they could do one that involves plants somehow? I think that would go really well with a ton of lineups. Another thing I kind of wish is that they made some easter egg collectibles that actually had extra stuff coming out of the typical egg shape because I think that would open up so many more new design possibilities! :D

Perhaps some sort of tropical plant theme could look really nice and colorful.

I'm sure that whatever they end up being, they will look gorgeous as always. I consider the Easter Eggs some of the best collectibles on TBT, since they are original artwork instead of images ripped from AC.

Perhaps some sort of tropical plant theme could look really nice and colorful.

I'm sure that whatever they end up being, they will look gorgeous as always. I consider the Easter Eggs some of the best collectibles on TBT, since they are original artwork instead of images ripped from AC.

Yeah, I was thinking that or a very tranquil forest one! :D I definitely agree with you that they are some of the best looking collectibles around and I do think it is really cool to think that they are all original artwork (except for the Classic Easter Egg) now that you pointed that out! :) I also think it would be cool if they made gemstone-based easter eggs or made a solar system series (including the sun & moon) of them. :)

Yeah, I was thinking that or a very tranquil forest one! :D I definitely agree with you that they are some of the best looking collectibles around and I do think it is really cool to think that they are all original artwork (except for the Classic Easter Egg) now that you pointed that out! :) I also think it would be cool if they made gemstone-based easter eggs or made a solar system series (including the sun & moon) of them. :)

Love these ideas! A faberge egg would be cool too I think. :)

guys what's ur opinion on love ball for a heart wand?

After looking at sales data and considering both collectibles may not return in the foreseeable future (in my opinion), I think it would be a almost completely fair trade. You may have to a throw in a little bit of extra TBT perhaps, but it all depends on who you are trading with! ;)

Back