• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

The main method I would try is selling each for 1,500 TBT. It doesn’t matter how I trade them or sell them. I would still try to get 10,000 TBT again. The reason why I couldn’t sell them earlier is because it’s too close to the event. I always buy collectibles from the shops for profit. Since I can’t do art while ACNL items are low-valued, that’s the only way to make TBT.

I said good luck but I wouldn't try trading em right away for frost eggs cause no lol people won't be making that fly.

also capitalism at its finest everyone.

Last edited:
wait r u srs, i don't wanna scam u tho bc idk if it's a good trade for u but if u'd be willing i would love to omg

im very srs..... hahah it's ok, I've had tons of time to enjoy the glow wands ! The Love ball is my fav ball so I'd be plenty happy with this trade.

Ahh gotcha lol, hopefully the gold candy has the same story.

Unfortunately, the gold one has yet to be giftable, but hopefully they will change that in the future so people can have whole lineups of them! :D

I LOVE JACOB HE'S A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND OFFICER BERRI TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JACOB HE'S A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND OFFICER BERRI TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on earth did you manage to land a Weird Doll? :eek: Congratulations! :D

Last edited:
Back