• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

After looking at sales data and considering both collectibles may not return in the foreseeable future (in my opinion), I think it would be a almost completely fair trade. You may have to a throw in a little bit of extra TBT perhaps, but it all depends on who you are trading with! ;)

i feel like i'm taking advantage of the love ball hype and it's not actually a good deal so i'd feel bad, i might make a thread though we'll see

i feel like i'm taking advantage of the love ball hype and it's not actually a good deal so i'd feel bad, i might make a thread though we'll see

Well, consider that supply & demand are forces that only the market itself can truly dictate. If the market sees the 2 collectibles as equals, they are equals at that period of time. If someone is willing to trade their Heart Wand for a Love Ball, more power to them and both parties come out happy! ;)

You could sell me a love ball for 4.5k and use that to buy your wand ;)

they pay irl money for a .01% chance at obtaining a pokeball?

collectibles obsession is even worse than I thought

isn't that against the rules now to buy collectibles for rlc? lol .-. and yeah people are cray

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys what's ur opinion on love ball for a heart wand?

i'd totally do it man, gl finding a seller/trader/etc.

Last edited:
So I decided to sell my four Christmas feathers. One of the alternatives is trading all four of them for a pink feather. Another is the disco ball egg. The third alternative is four frost eggs. Since I made my selling thread too early, I decided to bump it once a week.

Last edited:
So I decided to sell my four Christmas feathers. One of the alternatives is trading all four of them for a pink feather. Another is the disco ball egg. The third alternative is four frost eggs. Since I made my selling thread too early, I decided to bump it once a week.

I don't think that's gonna fly but hey life goals ain't bad

ahhh i see, i think you'd struggle to trade for what you want but i'm no expert

I don't think that's gonna fly but hey life goals ain't bad

The main method I would try is selling each for 1,500 TBT. It doesn?t matter how I trade them or sell them. I would still try to get 10,000 TBT again. The reason why I couldn?t sell them earlier is because it?s too close to the event. I always buy collectibles from the shops for profit. Since I can?t do art while ACNL items are low-valued, that?s the only way to make TBT.

Back