• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I’m the only user on this forum that would sell the Weird Doll to someone. But I don’t have a Weird Doll, so I can’t sell one.

Just out of curiosity for research purposes, I was wondering if anyone knew possibly if Toy Hammers were restocked or given away through a contest between June 2016 and August 2017? I haven't a seen a timestamp with that criteria yet, so I am definitely curious if there was! :)

Just out of curiosity for research purposes, I was wondering if anyone knew possibly if Toy Hammers were restocked or given away through a contest between June 2016 and August 2017? I haven't a seen a timestamp with that criteria yet, so I am definitely curious if there was! :)

There were toy hammers at that time. I even grabbed one of those, but I sold it.

There were toy hammers at that time. I even grabbed one of those, but I sold it.

Well, that's good to know then my friend (thank you for answering my question!) because I am definitely interested in acquiring one that fits that timestamp criteria since I'm contemplating a potential idea for my lineup (even though I am very happy with my current plan for my permanent/dream lineup)... ;)

Last edited:

do you remember what the release occasion was? since brief checking the bulletin board didn't come up with anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, that's good to know then my friend (thank you for answering my question!) because I am definitely interested in acquiring one that fits that timestamp criteria since I'm contemplating a potential idea for my lineup (even though I am very happy with my current plan for my permanent/dream lineup)... ;)

the correct move is to have ideas for various fluctuating lineups

Last edited:
the correct move is to have ideas for various fluctuating lineups

I guess for me, I personally am not a fan of having a ton of different lineups because I'm more interested in having one that I love dearly instead. :) Plus, collecting for multiple lineup configurations is expensive and adds up. I think the biggest struggle for me is figuring which idea is more feasible in the grand scheme of things. lol I do know for fact that the bottom 6 collectibles will be the same in both ideas, it's just figuring out what to do for 2/3 of the top row now. xD

do you remember what the release occasion was? since brief checking the bulletin board didn't come up with anything

That was in June 2017, when they did little restocks occassionally for a week. That was also the direct that moved Laudine and Peter to the moderation team while Tina was moved to project staff.

I guess for me, I personally am not a fan of having a ton of different lineups because I'm more interested in having one that I love dearly instead. :) Plus, collecting for multiple lineup configurations is expensive and adds up. I think the biggest struggle for me is figuring which idea is more feasible in the grand scheme of things. lol I do know for fact that the bottom 6 collectibles will be the same in both ideas, it's just figuring out what to do for 2/3 of the top row now. xD

yeah, but having a basic lineup that just shifts around a very small select number of collectibles should be 100% feasable

though yeah, I flat out ignore dates in most cases and just focus on getting just 1 of any collectibles of interest

only exceptions for lineup shuffling right now are birthstones, since I'm sure as **** not going to do all that work for 12 years when I should be able to cut it in half (even with quite a bit of hunting). then as far as having multiples go, just flowers (as you've probably noticed), because flower week exists

only personal usage exception to this I could see is multiple lily of the valleys and maybe gold roses, and knowing staff, they'll make them hard enough to obtain for me to "nope" out of that in sub-one second. and that's not even getting into the question of if they'll be tradeable (for 7k bells or some nonsense probably)

Last edited:
Here’s a codebreaker you can do. It’s collectible-related.

23-01-20-03-08 _ 15-21-20 _ 06-15-18 _ 20-08-05 _ 23-05-09-18-04 _ 04-15-12-12-19.

Hyphens connect the letters, and underscores space out the words.

Here’s a codebreaker you can do. It’s collectible-related.

23-01-20-03-08 _ 15-21-20 _ 06-15-18 _ 20-08-05 _ 23-05-09-18-04 _ 04-15-12-12-19.

Hyphens connect the letters, and underscores space out the words.

no idea what urged you to make this, but this is a neat idea. so here's something for anyone else to try and figure out

febbbeccbd|dbccebbbef

(note: there's not actually meant to be a space in the text. forum post settings though)

Last edited:
See that this thread hasn't been active for a little bit, I was wondering what everyone's favorite kind of collectibles? :D For me, I think the Balloons or the Beach Party collectibles are my current favorites! :) I also like the carnations and Spring Shamrocks a ton as well.

See that this thread hasn't been active for a little bit, I was wondering what everyone's favorite kind of collectibles? :D For me, I think the Balloons or the Beach Party collectibles are my current favorites! :) I also like the carnations and Spring Shamrocks a ton as well.

Fair collectibles and toy hammers ;)

Back