• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Please

ezgif-3-77a16d698659.gif

error 404 is my favorite collectble

Let's get an animated rainbow collectable, sign the petition here X_________________

Or better yet, a double rainbow. I think that would be very hard to pull off, with what limited spacing there is.

I'm sure they can make the balloons if they want to use them lol

If they decide to release different colors of balloons, I would hope that they would utilize the ones I took the time to make and tweak it if necessary. o/ I guess I just don't see the point in them wasting their precious time (since I bet they are busy with all sorts of things to keep things running smoothly) to create something that has already been done for them. lol I could be wrong of course, but who knows.

EDIT: Also, with the announcement that there will be more Spring Sakuras in circulation than anticipated, I am curious to see how the value of these end up at. I'm now predicting 250 or less depending on how many additional ones get added to circulation.

Last edited:
If they decide to release different colors of balloons, I would hope that they would utilize the ones I took the time to make and tweak it if necessary. o/ I guess I just don't see the point in them wasting their precious time (since I bet they are busy with all sorts of things to keep things running smoothly) to create something that has already been done for them. lol I could be wrong of course, but who knows.

EDIT: Also, with the announcement that there will be more Spring Sakuras in circulation than anticipated, I am curious to see how the value of these end up at. I'm now predicting 250 or less depending on how many additional ones get added to circulation.

As much as I am sure they appreciate you visualising these ideas (as do the community!), I don’t think it requires much time to perform a colour change on their existing files for balloon collectibles

As much as I am sure they appreciate you visualising these ideas (as do the community!), I don’t think it requires much time to perform a colour change on their existing files for balloon collectibles

You are most likely right Bobo (as long as they have access to something I mention in just a moment), I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they can produce these at a fraction of the time and make them look better because I am definitely not a professional! xD They also probably have access to the original grey template balloon which makes creating variants easier since that is how they make new hybrid flower collectibles with ease (I made a template based off a black/grey/white Blue Balloon to make these). Here's the template I produced if anyone wants to fiddle around with it: :)

Attachments

• BW_Balloon.png
    BW_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
so does anyone remember when the last restocks for blue candies and purple bat potions during the last halloween event was?

Last edited:
How much could I sell a Pokeball for?

The last one sold for 9K.. But I believe you might be able to fetch more for it as this was a quicker sale and the guide price is around double of that. However, not many users have that much TBT which is probably why it last sold for a whole lot less not too long ago :)

Princepoke has been looking for one I believe, and Bobo as well!

Yeah I guess the biggest problem rn is that there is not enough bells to convince me. As I've stated before, I do not care about collectibles, only cash will do.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess the biggest problem rn is that there is not enough bells to convince me. As I've stated before, I do not care about collectibles, only cash will do.

Yeah, I bet you could potentially find a buyer around 10K.. For more you'll probably have to wait a little.

Alternatively trrade for cash+collectibles and sell the collectibles for more cash

The egg hunt should be starting in less than a week so I thought I'd mentally prepare everyone with this image.

Last edited:
Back