• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

VIBRANT pink but make the background VIBRAT teal so it looks like bubblegum

Like this or do you mean darker than original sky color? lol

Attachments

• Bubblegum_Balloon.png
    Bubblegum_Balloon.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Like this or do you mean darker than original sky color? lol

Since TBT has had only Green and Blue Balloon collectibles for years now, I decided to make different colors of the balloons for the fun of it (& so that Staff can implement these in a future event potentially)! :D I did these based upon what colors of balloons were obtainable in the Animal Crossing games and I also added a variants of pink in as well (thank you Nougat & LambdaDelta for the suggestions!). I also tried to make them as vibrant as possible, but the colors did get dulled a bit because of the technique I had to use to recreate the same look as accurately as possible! :) I am curious to hear everyone's feedback on these (I also included the Blue & Green Balloon icons for comparison and so I can arrange these in a rainbow)! :)

PURPLLLE

I want this to be a thing now, I want more purple collectables. Also I love the idea of more balloons, they're so nice.

Since TBT has had only Green and Blue Balloon collectibles for years now, I decided to make different colors of the balloons for the fun of it (& so that Staff can implement these in a future event potentially)! :D I did these based upon what colors of balloons were obtainable in the Animal Crossing games and I also added a variants of pink in as well (thank you Nougat & LambdaDelta for the suggestions!). I also tried to make them as vibrant as possible, but the colors did get dulled a bit because of the technique I had to use to recreate the same look as accurately as possible! :) I am curious to hear everyone's feedback on these (I also included the Blue & Green Balloon icons for comparison and so I can arrange these in a rainbow)! :)

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, I might cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I had a lineup of rainbow balloons I would be the happiest frog on the planet

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, I might cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I had a lineup of rainbow balloons I would be the happiest frog on the planet

Thank you so very much my friend! :D I think a rainbow of balloons would look absolutely amazing in a lineup! :)

I actually just made a more vibrant Yellow Balloon (the other resembled puke yellow too much xD):

Attachments

• Yellow_Balloon.png
    Yellow_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 70
To all those who made balloon collectibles on this thread:

Can you post a picture of all six of them (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) in that order?

To all those who made balloon collectibles on this thread:

Can you post a picture of all six of them (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) in that order?

Here you go my friend! :D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

EDIT: Check Post #17929 for all the ones I made! :)

Last edited:
I better start collecting them. If I can free collectibles of my choice, I’ll put all six of these balloons at the bottom and six glow wands (Heart, Pumpkin, Star, Flower, Snowflake, Animated Moon) at the top.

Sounds like a epic lineup to me! :D Hopefully staff will utilize these new colors of Balloons in the near future because I honestly would love to have a rainbow of them myself (note to staff: if any changes/tweak need to be made to them, let me know and I will be glad to get them to those standards! ;))! lol

Sounds like a epic lineup to me! :D Hopefully staff will utilize these new colors of Balloons in the near future because I honestly would love to have a rainbow of them myself (note to staff: if any changes/tweak need to be made to them, let me know and I will be glad to get them to those standards! ;))! lol

I'm sure they can make the balloons if they want to use them lol

Back