• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Alternatively trrade for cash+collectibles and sell the collectibles for more cash

Thats just more work and im freaking lazy. Its amazing that I was even able to work towards owning a pokeball.

I’ve said this before, but I’m going to say it again.

Bell Tree Forums makes Zipper T Bunny even creepier than he is in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I think I would like Easter better if it lasted more than just a day. Like started the saturday before and goes to the sunday after. Not everybody and spend all day on the computer on Easter Sunday.

It's been the Saturday and Sunday of the Easter weekend every year I believe. I don't mind the fact that it's two days because if it were a week, well obviously everyone would find all the eggs in a whole week, but I wouldn't mind if it were the week before Easter instead of the weekend of Easter, because yeah it's hard to find time to sit on TBT on Easter Sunday itself.

Sorry to stray off of the Easter Week topic but is there somewhere to see how many or if any of a certain collectible was sold in a year? I'm hoping to time stamp trade for a 2018 Jack but it dawned on me that maybe no Jack collectibles were bought in 2018. If none were bought it would be nice to know so I would know whether I should keep hoping for a trade or just wait and buy a 2019 Jack. Thanks!

Sorry to stray off of the Easter Week topic but is there somewhere to see how many or if any of a certain collectible was sold in a year? I'm hoping to time stamp trade for a 2018 Jack but it dawned on me that maybe no Jack collectibles were bought in 2018. If none were bought it would be nice to know so I would know whether I should keep hoping for a trade or just wait and buy a 2019 Jack. Thanks!

Some were definitely bought because I believe I timestamp traded my 2018 Jack with someone. :)

as far as I'm aware, unless somebody documents it, no

could try asking the staff, but they tend to act rather coy about this sort of stuff

Thank you for letting me know there's no tracking page or something like that.

Oh, I wouldn't want to bother the staff with something that's not really important. I know how busy they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some were definitely bought because I believe I timestamp traded my 2018 Jack with someone. :)

Thank you for letting me know! I'll just keep on hoping and I can always buy a 2019 when October comes around. Thanks again!

My plans for the Egg Hunt:

If I can get all the clues, I’ll get the golden egg. If it’s too hard, I’ll take the rarest tradable egg for sale when I get enough. I have gotten better since the last egg hunt.

Back