• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Balloons Collectible Colors!

Since TBT has had only Green and Blue Balloon collectibles for years now, I decided to make different colors of the balloons for the fun of it (& so that Staff can implement these in a future event potentially)! :D I did these based upon what colors of balloons were obtainable in the Animal Crossing games and I also added a variants of pink in as well (thank you Nougat & LambdaDelta for the suggestions!). I also tried to make them as vibrant as possible, but the colors did get dulled a bit because of the technique I had to use to recreate the same look as accurately as possible! :) I am curious to hear everyone's feedback on these (I also included the Blue & Green Balloon icons for comparison and so I can arrange these in a rainbow)! :)

Attachments

• green-balloon.png
    green-balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Cyan_Balloon.png
    Cyan_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Blue_Balloon.png
    Blue_Balloon.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Purple_Balloon.png
    Purple_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Pink_Balloon.png
    Pink_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 88
  • LightPink_Balloon.png
    LightPink_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 85
  • LightPink_Balloon.png
    LightPink_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 89
  • LighterPink_Balloon.png
    LighterPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 87
  • EvenLighterPink_Balloon.png
    EvenLighterPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 83
  • LightestPink_Balloon.png
    LightestPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Red_Balloon.png
    Red_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Orange_Balloon.png
    Orange_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Yellow_Balloon.png
    Yellow_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Since TBT has had only Green and Blue Balloon collectibles for years now, I decided to make different colors of the balloons for the fun of it (& so that Staff can implement these in a future event potentially)! :D I did these based upon what colors of balloons were obtainable in the Animal Crossing games. I also tried to make them as vibrant as possible, but the colors did get dulled a bit because of the technique I had to use to recreate the same look as accurately as possible! :) I am curious to hear everyone's feedback on these (I also included the Blue & Green Balloon icons for comparison and so I can arrange these in a rainbow)! :)

Cute!
The pink should be more light pink though.. :)

Cute!
The pink should be more light pink though.. :)

look, I say I don't care much for the balloons myself, but we actually need more teal/light blue collectibles, so....

Thank you for the feedback my friends! :D Is this what you are thinking Nougat? (will be adding this to the main post presenting these):

Attachments

• LightPink_Balloon.png
    LightPink_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
did a quick rough edit of the edited edit myself. taking the forum's own preferences into account, while ignoring game accuracy

msk34x1a.png

Last edited:
did a quick rough edit of the edited edit myself. taking the forum's own preferences into account, while ignoring game accuracy

View attachment 224924

Ah, I see! After fiddling with the colors more, I think I came up with a solution that takes your color suggestion into account (how does this look?):

EDIT: Came up with a even lighter one! :D

Attachments

• LightPink_Balloon.png
    LightPink_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 78
  • LighterPink_Balloon.png
    LighterPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
well now it's starting to look like not a dull grayish-purple

am personally biased to the hyper-bright pink I managed to get though, just because I think it brightens up the background and makes it look like a more inviting clear sky

or just because I'm running off a lack of going to sleep yet and the first actually pink looking one is sticking with me more

Last edited:
well now it's starting to look like not a dull grayish-purple

am personally biased to the hyper-bright pink I managed to get though, just because I think it brightens up the background and makes it look like a more inviting clear sky

or just because I'm running off a lack of going to sleep yet and the first actually pink looking one is sticking with me more

Thank you my friend for the suggestion and feedback! :) I just came up with a brighter one, but I can always see if I can recreate the exact color you pulled off! ;) Collectively, there are now 4 shades of pink + the one you made! xD

Thank you my friend for the suggestion and feedback! :) I just came up with a brighter one, but I can always see if I can recreate the exact color you pulled off! ;) Collectively, there are now 4 shades of pink + the one you made! xD

just make 2 more and release them all

pink collectibles shading chart lineup

just make 2 more and release them all

pink collectibles shading chart lineup

Consider it done! xD I added them to the main post of these new Balloon collectible color ideas! :)

EDIT: I also created a more vibrant red & orange balloon! :D

Attachments

• EvenLighterPink_Balloon.png
    EvenLighterPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 77
  • LightestPink_Balloon.png
    LightestPink_Balloon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Red_Balloon.png
    Red_Balloon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Orange_Balloon.png