• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I am in favor of the Classic Easter Egg background being changed to the same one as the others so it looks better in Easter Egg in lineups! :)

No offence but you clearly didn't read half of my post then.

No I read it, I just don't agree with it. I'm no collectible connoisseur so don't take my word for it.

Last edited:
it's using the houses background currently, right?

change it and houses to regular easter background

I am honestly ok with the houses having a different background because I think having a dual-tone yellow in Easter Egg & House lineups looks cool. That's just my opinion though. lol

I am honestly ok with the houses having a different background because I think having a dual-tone yellow in Easter Egg & House lineups looks cool. That's just my opinion though. lol

my thoughts are simply they're already so close you may as well just merge them together

that, or give them the fruits background.I could see that possibly working well too

Last edited:
my thoughts are simply they're already so close you may as well just merge them together

that, or give them the fruits background

Even though both options you have presented would work, I guess I am one of those people that likes to have certain collectible families that have distinct backgrounds that makes them stand apart from the others (it also introduces more color options for potential lineups as well like the dual-tone yellow idea for people who have lineups with a complete Doubustu no Mori line with Easter Egg row above or below it). o/

Omk what is wrong with my eyes, I've been starring at the classic egg for like 5 minutes straight and I don't see a difference between that and the other backgrounds?? I had no idea it was supposed to be different until I read Justin's post. I thought the houses and the eggs were the same colour too :eek:

Last edited:
Omk what is wrong with my eyes, I've been starring at the classic egg for like 5 minutes straight and I don't see a difference between that and the other backgrounds?? I had no idea it was supposed to be different until I read Justin's post. I thought the houses and the eggs were the same colour too :eek:

The Classic Egg has a more yellow background that matches the Doubutsu no Mori houses! ;)

well not a suggestion, but thinking on how the の house is yellow on slightly lighter yellow background made me decide to go try out this out of boredom

9axjzc4b.pngmecy2t84.pnghhkz8ged.pngjc2i5z1t.png
dnm5.png
m4rs6wgf.png

Last edited:
well not a suggestion, but thinking on how the の house is yellow on slightly lighter yellow background made me decide to go try out this out of boredom

View attachment 225129View attachment 225133View attachment 225130View attachment 225131
dnm5.png
View attachment 225132

(I actually think the current looks better for the most part, since the blues mainly end up looking like varying dull shades of gray here)

That's definitely an interesting idea/approach my friend! :) I will say though that it would drive people with OCD crazy though! xD

if I was more serious, I'd probably want to adjust it more so they don't look slightly gray-toned, but otherwise

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's definitely an interesting idea/approach my friend! :) I will say though that it would drive people with OCD crazy though! xD

you say that like collectibles don't already do that

View attachment 225129View attachment 225133View attachment 225130View attachment 225131
dnm5.png
View attachment 225132

Personally I find the first 4 houses to have muted colour backrounds, so not entirely a fan. But with the colors if the houses already, I'm guessing it would be kinda hard to get a different color backround. But I am liking the idea, it's more fun and whimsy. I do like the last 2.

Personally I find the first 4 houses to have muted colour backrounds, so not entirely a fan. But with the colors if the houses already, I'm guessing it would be kinda hard to get a different color backround. But I am liking the idea, it's more fun and whimsy. I do like the last 2.

yeah, the first four definitely would need to be adjusted further

I have a question for you all inspired by my current line-up:

Should we change the Classic Easter Egg background to the regular egg background to make it match or should it be left alone because it's called Classic?

The egg would still classic anyway since it doesn't match the shape and design of the others but the background is bothering me a lot right now :lemon:

do it justin !!!!!

I've hoisted this egg lineup off and on for three years, and until these comments I never even realized there was a slight difference in background on the OG ACCF egg. I'd keep it as is, in tribute to its being the original forum egg. (or if youre going to change it anyhow, then change the terrible background on the original pokeball too, that should be a bigger priority for change among the old collectibles tbh)

Last edited:
I've never been interested in the classic egg bc I hate that the background is different so I say change it

Back