• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I am unsure why you think that because my prices are really low compared to other places for the most part (the only reason why some are higher is because I had to pay my suppliers a bit more than I normally would) and I offer many avenues for discounts as well that no other seller on here offers. If you would like to provide more detailed specifics on why you feel the way you do about my shop, I am more than glad to hear any constructive feedback you may have over PM and I also will provide a 5% OFF Store Credit Coupon as an added bonus since I value negative constructive feedback more than positive since it is hard to do well if you don't hear what you are doing wrong! :D

I don't think there was any offense or negative feedback intended towards you, just the fact that the prices of your shop don't necessarily reflect the prices.

I don't think there was any offense or negative feedback intended towards you, just the fact that the prices of your shop don't necessarily reflect the prices.

I apologize if my assumptions are wrong Justin (& thank you for providing the benefit of the doubt that I failed to take note of myself), but based off of past experience, I usually received negative feedback more than positive about my pricing (which I in turn did my best to address in various methods since I have been learning since I have started of what is acceptable prices or not) so when I saw "aren’t normal" in their post I assumed negative context based on past experience because that phrase can mean 2 different meanings (either very good or bad) and is vague in nature in the context. o/ In the future though, I will do better and instead ask what they mean specifically before jumping to conclusions on vague statements. Life is all about learning and doing better from experience afterall! :)

Haha someone actually PM'd me about it just now! o: they're waiting to see if they can get one after the contest participation eggs are distributed tho

Since this is the collectible and event discussion thread technically speaking, I was wondering what everyone thought of my ideas for future Easter events (highlighted the points of interest in green)? The context of the post is in the Who here actually likes TBT's Easter Egg Hunt? thread and I was replying to what xRileyx posted.

I agree with you and mnm's view on the Egg Hunt as well in terms of timing (I prioritized family time because of it being a holiday), but you got to admit that staff did make a very smart decision on extending the hunt to late Monday. o/ I was only able to get my 13 Eggs because I did almost 2 all-nighters! xD I think if they changed anything for future Egg Hunts, I think they should start it on Good Friday and end it on Monday (like this year) so people who celebrate Easter can enjoy time with their families and it also will give everyone else more time to solve clues which would be very nice for people who find solving clues difficult (to maintain the interest of more experienced members, clues can still have scheduled releases). o/ Those are just my thoughts! :) Another added bonus of having a longer event is that it also will allow staff to introduce a few more clues potentially so people have more opportunities to get the Egg collectibles they want (& it also will make the Gold Egg even more of a challenge). :D

Additionally, by having more Egg currency through more clues, staff could have make it possible for people to get the rare egg collectibles from past events in very limited quantities (that don't get restocked) by paying a higher premium for them than the new eggs (to retain the rarity/collectibility). :) Just an idea! :D Through this idea, more lineup options would be possible and it would allow people to get their dream egg collectibles! :)

TLDR:I think the Easter event is such a special event on here that I think extending the time of the event from Good Friday to Monday, having more clues, and introducing ways for people to get certain past Easter egg collectibles in limited quantities at a premium would all be very good changes for the event.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? :)

Last edited:
look, I suffer enough with 2 days for the egg hunt. I don't need to double that **** up

Well, I wasn't thinking doubling the amount of clues or something (that would be absolute hell)! lol I think just adding a few would be all that would be needed to balance out the extra day. o/ I think the biggest focus of my idea is to just extend the overall time to make the event more enjoyable for people and to make it more friendly for people who celebrate Easter with their families. o/

I'm talking about doubling up the time

my brain is already mush by the second day, 4 days would probably break me. love the event, but things like this should be in moderation

though tbh, unless you're like with family 24/7 for easter weekend (which sounds utterly absurd a choice to me, but hey), there's no reason why anyone shouldn't be able to spend time and reasonably participate in the hunt

plus while I and plenty of others will scour the forums for the answer, they are designed in such a way that are meant to just make you go directly to them. so you could even just work the clue in the back of your head while offline and coming back later to see if your thought process was right

and of course that's not even getting into the double edged sword of the inconvenience of forum search methods being blocked as well as registration shut down for would-be new members during the event, as well as doubling the amount of time staff would need to watch out for and moderate any cheating or otherwise foul play

If not that idea, what about just moving the event to a weekend that isn?t Easter weekend then? Like the weekend after or before Easter weekend. That?s what I was originally going for when I commented in that thread in the first place.

EDIT: I mean, how important is it really that it takes place during the actual holiday itself?

Last edited:
If not that idea, what about just moving the event to a weekend that isn’t Easter weekend then? Like the weekend after or before Easter weekend. That’s what I was originally going for when I commented in that thread in the first place.

EDIT: I mean, how important is it really that it takes place during the actual holiday itself?

I think the alternative of the weekend before would make more sense compared to the weekend after to me if staff wanted to go about it that way instead of extending the event on Easter weekend itself! :)

I dont think it was extended to Minday for any reason other than no one got the Gold egg. No doubt it wouldve finished earlier than 11pm EDT on Monday if someone had

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd rather they didnt add more clues. The whole point is a challenge, it's always been a challenge and it rewards active/frequent members. The eggs are already pretty limited and I like it that way and really think it's more rewarding having them limited.

I dont think it was extended to Minday for any reason other than no one got the Gold egg. No doubt it wouldve finished earlier than 11pm EDT on Monday if someone had

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd rather they didnt add more clues. The whole point is a challenge, it's always been a challenge and it rewards active/frequent members. The eggs are already pretty limited and I like it that way and really think it's more rewarding having them limited.

I definitely agree that the challenge does make it more fun and interesting for sure (I honestly really enjoyed the thrill of finding tough eggs and getting cool collectibles as a reward for doing so)! :) I do think you make a good point of keeping Egg collectibles limited because that is part of the reason why people love collecting them! ;) I guess a thing to consider is that the decorating contest makes it possible to get older egg collectibles which is a good compromise and it also makes the contest just that more exciting and intense for those who participate causing people to produce amazing works of art! :D I guess my biggest question to you my friend is do you think the time of the event should be extended and if so how would you balance the event to make up for the extra time to retain the excitement and challenge we all love in the event? :)

Hey um... I just wanted to know how much TBT should I consider having in order to buy the purple bat potion?

Hey um... I just wanted to know how much TBT should I consider having in order to buy the purple bat potion?

350-500 (could be more) depending on the seller. Considering the price, it actually is quite low because this collectible is quite limited (I think there were only 50 of them if I am not mistaken [can anyone confirm this?])! o/

Last edited:
350-500 (could be more) depending on the seller. Considering the price, it actually is quite low because this collectible is quite limited (I think there were only 50 of them if I am not mistaken [can anyone confirm this?])! o/

Well okay! Thanks a lot!
I'll try to get that and find a seller then! :)

The hunt has ended on Monday night for years, there was no extension. The number of clues also isn't directly related to the amount of time. We've had more clues in the past in the same amount of time. More clues mean more work for us and we're a bit short staffed at the moment, so 21 it is. Finally, while starting on Friday could be considered as a small tweak, remember that starting events often on Saturdays is deliberate in terms of the time it takes to setup and run the beginning. It's hard for any staff with full time jobs to do so on a weekday.

Back