• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

the classic eggs background and outline and size should be made to match the other eggs tbh
it is why i too got rid of it

- - - Post Merge - - -

and speaking of egg line ups

<------

Last edited:
the classic eggs background and outline and size should be made to match the other eggs tbh
it is why i too got rid of it

- - - Post Merge - - -

and speaking of egg line ups

<------

You have a super awesome lineup Toadsworthy! :D I bet it took forever to get all those timestamps the way you liked it... :eek:

You have a super awesome lineup Toadsworthy! :D I bet it took forever to get all those timestamps the way you liked it... :eek:

its also a matter of rarely getting rid of things too.... so i just randomly mess around with my line-ups at time to see what i can make, and if I can make something dope with just a few extra changes, then I go for it. I just end up with collectibles in all different time stamps. I never wanted to do anything major after the heckuva time trying to get candies and feathers to line up

thank goodness for like the christmas event randomly having feathers so i could incorporate that

all thanks to that clutch dark egg switch ;)

Last edited:
its also a matter of rarely getting rid of things too.... so i just randomly mess around with my line-ups at time to see what i can make, and if I can make something dope with just a few extra changes, then I go for it. I just end up with collectibles in all different time stamps. I never wanted to do anything major after the heckuva time trying to get candies and feathers to line up

thank goodness for like the christmas event randomly having feathers so i could incorporate that

all thanks to that clutch dark egg switch ;)

Seeing how your lineup is, I bet it definitely does take a lot of randomness to align everything the way you did and I am so glad to hear that the Dark Egg timestamp trade I did with you worked out perfectly! ;) Thinking the Christmas Feathers, I think it is cool that the 2018 Red Feather is the only way to get a complete basic rainbow of feathers (since you need the Hot Feather for orange)! :D I would love to see if anyone can pull it off because I was close with my old lineup, but the Kaleidoclovers came along and I have been in love with them since then! xD

I don't like to have multiples of one collectible next to each other... so I've never had like a row of green feathers or something. Idk I just prefer to make line ups with different collectibles that seemingly go together. But maybe I just haven't liked a collectible enough

although if tangy collectible ever happens I will be getting 12 of them

I don't like to have multiples of one collectible next to each other... so I've never had like a row of green feathers or something. Idk I just prefer to make line ups with different collectibles that seemingly go together. But maybe I just haven't liked a collectible enough

just watch them make one then its unique xD (but seriously though if a stitches collectible comes im get 24 of em XD jk but ill get 12)

I definitely am the same typically to introduce as many colors as possible, but Kaleidoclovers turned out to be an exception to me personally because of I love the collectible and also because of how they are designed with a background that gets better the more horizontal it is (& it also has the entire rainbow on it as well as an additional bonus)! :) The only reason why I have 4 Spring Shamrocks in a row is that they are one of the few collectibles that really complements the Kaleidoclover (along with the regular Easter Egg). :)

I don't think I would ever get 12 of the same collectible as my lineup, but I do think it is cool that some people do though because they love a collectible that much. o/ Thinking the idea of a Tangy collectible, imagine if it had the same background as fruit collectibles and you had a checker pattern of Orange and Tangy collectibles! :D

2z1xiw.jpg

How much do these collectibles sell for:

• Christmas Candy x1
  • Green Candy x1
  • Apple x1
  • Kapp'n Christmas Doll x1
  • Spring Sakura x1
  • Tasty cake x4
  • White Pansy x1

How much do these collectibles sell for:

• Christmas Candy x1
  • Green Candy x1
  • Apple x1
  • Kapp'n Christmas Doll x1
  • Spring Sakura x1
  • Tasty cake x4
  • White Pansy x1

Going off of my shop prices:

250, 25, 600, 135, 350 (selling the ones I have for 175 currently because of my Master Rule policy), 10, & 15! :)

Vannessa said this:

The apple maybe 400-500
Sakura 150
The rest less than 100
Green candy are worth like 10tbt nowadays
Pansy and tasty cake I dont think anyone would pay for tbh or maybe 10tbt

I made a thread.

Yea but your shop prices aren’t normal prices

I am unsure why you think that because my prices are really low compared to other places for the most part (the only reason why some are higher is because I had to pay my suppliers a bit more than I normally would) and I offer many avenues for discounts as well that no other seller on here offers. If you would like to provide more detailed specifics on why you feel the way you do about my shop, I am more than glad to hear any constructive feedback you may have over PM and I also will provide a 5% OFF Store Credit Coupon as an added bonus since I value negative constructive feedback more than positive since it is hard to do well if you don't hear what you are doing wrong! :D

Back