• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Please don't make it longer or add more clues, as fun as it is I can't handle being so on edge for more than 2-3 days. :(

The hunt has ended on Monday night for years, there was no extension. The number of clues also isn't directly related to the amount of time. We've had more clues in the past in the same amount of time. More clues mean more work for us and we're a bit short staffed at the moment, so 21 it is. Finally, while starting on Friday could be considered as a small tweak, remember that starting events often in Saturdays is deliberate in terms of the time it takes to setup and run the beginning. It's hard for staff with full time jobs to do so on a weekday

Smh Justin u could always hire me as staff :cool:

The hunt has ended on Monday night for years, there was no extension. The number of clues also isn't directly related to the amount of time. We've had more clues in the past in the same amount of time. More clues mean more work for us and we're a bit short staffed at the moment, so 21 it is. Finally, while starting on Friday could be considered as a small tweak, remember that starting events often on Saturdays is deliberate in terms of the time it takes to setup and run the beginning. It's hard for any staff with full time jobs to do so on a weekday.

Thank you for the clarification as to why things are the way they are! :) I definitely can understand the fact that some staff have full-time jobs and are unable to be on to run events during weekdays in an optimal/efficient fashion. What sort of staff is TBT in need of (just curious because I am interested in the technical aspects of running a website and love this community dearly)? :) Knowing that AC Switch is around the corner and the huge crowd it will bring, it wouldn't hurt to fill in vacancies to keep things running like a well-oiled machine. o/

Last edited:
The hunt has ended on Monday night for years, there was no extension. The number of clues also isn't directly related to the amount of time. We've had more clues in the past in the same amount of time. More clues mean more work for us and we're a bit short staffed at the moment, so 21 it is. Finally, while starting on Friday could be considered as a small tweak, remember that starting events often on Saturdays is deliberate in terms of the time it takes to setup and run the beginning. It's hard for any staff with full time jobs to do so on a weekday.

I think the time frame that you run the event in, as well as the number of clues, is perfect. I agree with Vanessa in that if the event were any longer my brain would literally turn into a fried egg lol

Also on the topic of being short-staffed, have you guys ever considered taking in any new people for staff?

I personally really like the event and how it's currently set up. I think having the event run for 3 days is perfect and having it on Easter is not that bad. :3 Even if some people are spending time with family on the weekends, you'll still have Monday or Monday night to participate in the event. They also took into consideration the difficulty of the clues! There were a bunch of easy ones and whether or not you were able to solve it, if you were to look through the threads, majority of the eggs were on the first page. I personally found about 9 eggs just opening up all the threads in order of each section haha, the others I were able to solve after many tries/huge headache. XD

Hey, what are voodoo dolls selling for these days? I kinda want one again... xD also, does anyone keep-up Sholee’s old thread?

fun fact: as of this posting, the pikmin egg is the rarest new 2019 egg

current sold counts as follows

red pikmin: 29
happy ditto: 71
pastel disco: 50
dreamy+nightmare: 55 each

not sure who thought pikmin would be able to hold a candle to pokemon, but lmao these numbers

Last edited:
Which collectible would be most popular for a giveaway: the Red Pikmin, or the Happy Ditto?
I unexpectedly have 4 extra Eggs coming my way, so I’d like to share the love :)

Which collectible would be most popular for a giveaway: the Red Pikmin, or the Happy Ditto?
I unexpectedly have 4 extra Eggs coming my way, so I’d like to share the love :)

That's actually very tough! Both of them are adorable, but I'm assuming ditto is the most popular seeing as how many bought the ditto over pikmin :3

I noticed an interesting pattern in the Easter events on this site:

- The one in 2013 had only Classic Eggs and winning tickets. It’s also worth noting that the Egg Hunt event series started back when City Folk was the top Animal Crossing game, even though New Leaf was already out in Japan and Korea.
- In 2014 and 2015, the same eggs (Regular, Classic, Togepi, and Yoshi) were stocked with the exception of the Waluigi Egg in 2015.
- In the last four years, each egg is akin to a similar egg in a consecutive year (2016 & 2017, and 2018 & 2019).

From the last four years, here’s what each egg is like:

2016 - 2017
Regular Egg - Pop-tart Egg
Sakura Egg - Chao Egg
Pikachu Egg - Kirby Egg
Candy Egg - Zen Egg
Dark Egg - Galaxy Egg

2018 - 2019
Leaf Ticket Egg - Pikmin Egg
Eevee Egg - Ditto Egg
Frost Egg - Pastel Disco Ball Egg
Aurora Egg - Nightmare Egg
Disco Egg - Dreamy Egg

Does anyone know what the earliest date on hammer collectibles is
I want to know if ones dated before April 2014 exist for lineup purposes (if I could get one to go beside my party popper it would make my life so much easier...nothing goes beside my party popper :()

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the earliest date on hammer collectibles is
I want to know if ones dated before April 2014 exist for lineup purposes (if I could get one to go beside my party popper it would make my life so much easier...nothing goes beside my party popper :()

They first made an appearance on June 20th, 2015. That was also when apples first came out, as well as Bell corrections and collectible corrections.

Last edited:
Hi! Curious: does anyone knows how much Togepi eggs and Yoshi eggs are going for nowadays?

I paid 2.2k tbt last month for a togepi egg, fwiw

not seeing anything for yoshi, which I guess means my first was just purchased back during the event (timestamp traded to help another user out)

Last edited:
Back