• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

wish me luck in reobtaining the heart+flower wands sometime in the future

also, I guess I now have a goal after eggs

Last edited:
how does everyone have expendable collectibles to make thousands of TBT right now....

My hypothesis is that the TBT Market is more active now especially because of the recent Easter event and it is surprising how much TBT is not documented sitting in people's ABDs (additionally, I think people logged in for the Easter event probably introduced new TBT into the economy). :) I also think people's interests shift, so collectibles bought and put up for sale varies. Just my thoughts! :D

how does everyone have expendable collectibles to make thousands of TBT right now....

lol, me having expendable collectibles at this point

I just decide on what to prioritize for the time being as well as what I might value less until the staff give us another fair please give us another fair the non-fair drought of valuable collectibles is killing me

Basically what MasterM64 said.

I enjoy being one of the richer members on this forum. I get to see five digits in my TBT sidebar, my name on the scoreboard, and to have fewer posts than Bells. But like always, I had to make a sacrifice. Would I rather have the big Bells, or a vibrant sidebar like when I used to have my ?assorted collectibles?? Honestly, even if I chose more TBT, I still have my apples I had since 2016. And of course, my current sidebar without the apples still looks good. I don?t care if they are cheap and easy to get nowadays. There are more collectibles than ever before, and there are more types of collectibles (glow wands, fruits, balloons, spellectables etc) than back in the early days of my membership on this site.

I wish glow wands can make a comeback someday, including the moon wand. Now that they have the Bell Tree Weeks, maybe they can have a week that raffles glow wands.

I wish glow wands can make a comeback someday, including the moon wand. Now that they have the Bell Tree Weeks, maybe they can have a week that raffles glow wands.

This! They're too beautiful to be one time collectibles. ;_;

This! They're too beautiful to be one time collectibles. ;_;

And they haven?t released the whole set. But they did say that the moon wand is limited edition, which means it?s done after the 2016 TBT Fair. But then again, the staff said that anything is possible. That means they could re-release the moon wand and even the Tetris Grid. But then again, some of their decisions (like the golden egg reserved for Egg Hunt winners only or avatar height extension made for staff only) are set in stone.

I still wonder why there isn’t a blue glow wand collectible at all. It’s the only glow wand next to the yellow glow wand I like.

I bet the blue glow wand collectible will be introduced during a Christmas event.

If glow wands are re-released then RIP market for them... also takes away from them being so special. I know people want them, but theres a lot of collectibles that just aren't available anymore (poppers, the multicolored fair feathers). Sorry if you weren't around for that fair, or sold yours... but tis life

The only way this could seemingly be done is if like a very small pool of them were released. However then everyone would whine about not being able to get a new one due to not being fast enough for them.

If glow wands are re-released then RIP market for them... also takes away from them being so special. I know people want them, but theres a lot of collectibles that just aren't available anymore (poppers, the multicolored fair feathers). Sorry if you weren't around for that fair, or sold yours... but tis life

The only way this could seemingly be done is if like a very small pool of them were released. However then everyone would whine about not being able to get a new one due to not being fast enough for them.

If they were to be re-released, they should be raffle prizes instead of something you can buy, just like the latest Pok?mon Week event. So they can remain valuable.

If they were to be re-released, they should be raffle prizes instead of something you can buy, just like the latest Pok?mon Week event. So they can remain valuable.

so people would again just whine about not winning the raffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we raffle anything, lets raffle off pinwheels :lemon:

if they finally make the snowflake glow wand then the previous wands (aside from crescent) should be released in a very limited supply with it imo, or be available through a raffle or something just so people have the chance to have them all in a row in their lineup. a re-release of a very small quantity won't hurt, though it should only be reserved for a situation like this since like toads said they were a fair collectible and those generally aren't re-released, aside from the basic feathers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so people would again just whine about not winning the raffles

people whine about not winning every single event on this forum, doesn't mean they shouldn't happen anymore.

Glow Event - an Alolan_Apples original:

- Flower Wand - make a garden in ACNL to enter the raffle.
- Heart Wand - write a love poem to enter the raffle.
- Star Wand - draw a picture about lights to enter the raffle.
- Snowflake Wand - make a Christmas craft to enter the raffle. You can also purchase one.
- Pumpkin Wand - guess how many candy is in the bowl. You can also purchase one.

Back