• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

If there was a festivale event could there be a way to get a rainbow feather without winning an art contest :eek:

(I'm assuming the answer is no but ugh let me dream that's my dream collectible)

If there was a festivale event could there be a way to get a rainbow feather without winning an art contest :eek:

(I'm assuming the answer is no but ugh let me dream that's my dream collectible)

rainbow feather and contests are synonymous with this site though

though I'm really hoping for something else to happen soonish, since I really need something to get me more tbt.

flower week was fine, but nowhere near the amount I need
kaleidoclover lotto was a colossal failure
bell boom lotto/free bells/turnips I essentially broke even on
and easter was doomed before it even began in terms of purely getting more tbt

tbh, if my internet wasn't so bad, I probably would boot up my new leaf game for this. but because of wonky internet, it just ends up beng more stressful than it feels worth it for item values

Last edited:
rainbow feather and contests are synonymous with this site though
This is true but it's a sad life for untalented people who have an obsession with rainbow things :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh, if my internet wasn't so bad, I probably would boot up my new leaf game for this. but because of wonky internet, it just ends up beng more stressful than it feels worth it for item values

Also you have to sell a lot of stuff to profit, one ACNL item is usually like 2 tbt nowadays (cries because I bought a rainbow screen for like 200 tbt in 2015)

I actually like these Bell Tree Weeks. My favorite one was that fake Bell Boom Week event where you can steal others’s Bells (actually Bels), only to realize that the staff wasn’t hosting a Bell Tree Week at all. This was the best prank they pulled on us since the Christmas filter incident (when they implemented a filter that changes “Halloween” to “Christmas”). Of course, they hosted a Bell Tree Week during the week of my birthday, and a Bell Tree Week during the week I was visiting Disneyland.

I actually like these Bell Tree Weeks. My favorite one was that fake Bell Boom Week event where you can steal others’s Bells (actually Bels), only to realize that the staff wasn’t hosting a Bell Tree Week at all. This was the best prank they pulled on us since the Christmas filter incident (when they implemented a filter that changes “Halloween” to “Christmas”). Of course, they hosted a Bell Tree Week during the week of my birthday, and a Bell Tree Week during the week I was visiting Disneyland.

The Christmas filter was the best event

The Christmas filter was the best event

I wonder what Jack, the czar of Christmas thinks of that incident. I’m guessing that they didn’t want us getting hyped for Christmas soon, so they modified it to replace Christmas with the word “Christmas”.

“HA HA HA! HAPPY Christmas EVERYONE!”

oh, i do enjoy the bell tree weeks. I just need something bigger than them (or a pokemon week with a pokeball collectible I'd be more willing to sell, if I don't decide to just casually collect those as well)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you have to sell a lot of stuff to profit, one ACNL item is usually like 2 tbt nowadays (cries because I bought a rainbow screen for like 200 tbt in 2015)

yeah

though really my only options would be that or collectible selling, ignoring anything like getting lucky with a giveaway (which I mean I was last year, which it what prompted me to be more active on the marketplace).

I suppose I could also sell some of my mythical/eventmons, but I'm still unsure about that. breeding is also an option, but I have close to zero patience for that, unless I just decided to breed and sell off extra shinies after getting the shiny stone. though gen6, so not even sure how well that would even work out in terms of demand

biggest issue I have though if I actually *don't* like getting collectibles just to sell, partially due to past failures on that part and just because it feels rather scummy to me. would generally prefer to just grab one and be done, leaving the rest for anyone else with an interest in them

Last edited:
hi! how much TBT is a togepi egg worth? i wanna buy one off someone but i don't know the numeric value:eek:

this grey pokeball background will be the death of me

i feel like i remember justin saying they were gonna revamp it but didn't because some users have terrible taste would be upset if a classic collectible was changed or something

seriously though guys change the pokeball it looks so depressing

i feel like i remember justin saying they were gonna revamp it but didn't because some users have terrible taste would be upset if a classic collectible was changed or something

can we put this to a vote to show them how wrong they are?

it looks ugly af as compared to just about every other collectible currently out, and not even in an endearing way

Last edited:
completely agreed on the poke ball; it looks so dull and lifeless tbh

perhaps the real reason the staff won't change is if they made it look nicer it'd spike up even more in value

they're just trying to save us from murdering one another for it

Back