• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Auctions can be prone to getting less than expected tbt... it can be annoying to sell something for a long time, but if you want a acertain price I wouldn’t go with an auction. Rarity and value tend to be best directly after the event too, so idk if waiting a week will actually get you more.

All these new collectibles are just so amazing ; v ; <3 I'm really looking forward to another event in the future! :> This Easter Egg event made me found another collectible I really love ahahaha! So far top 2 is popsicles and pikmins for me :> Though I'll probably end up selling 5 of my popsicles so I can afford some other collectibles I have eyes on * -*

After selling my flower wand, I have one of each seasonal collectible along my apple collection:

- One basic shop collectible
- One TBT Fair collectible
- One Halloween collectible
- One Christmas collectible
- One Easter collectible
- One Bell Tree Weeks collectible

After selling my flower wand, I have one of each seasonal collectible along my apple collection:

- One Easter collectible

Your line up look awesome and fitting for you my friend! :) Congrats again on 20k as well! :D

Last edited:

- One Easter collectible

time for the staff to introduce some other seasonal event thing, just to throw this off

time for the staff to introduce some other seasonal event thing, just to throw this off

Festivale? I think it would be a great event that people can participate in to get some of the older feathers (while TBT Fair gets the new feathers) and some neat exclusive fair style collectibles (maybe Fan collectibles from the original AC)? :) They could also make it the only time of the year to get the Pave collectible as well. o/

Your line up look awesome and fitting for you my friend! :) Congrats again on 20k as well! :D

Not only that, but my flower wand auction was my best auction I held on this site. And it was my only successful auction I held with a maximum bid rule in effect.

In case if you want to know the purpose of maximum bids, they are implemented to prevent bidding wars, to make it more fair for other bidders. They can still bid at the maximum bid, but no more than the maximum bid.

Not only that, but my flower wand auction was my best auction I held on this site. And it was my only successful auction I held with a maximum bid rule in effect.

In case if you want to know the purpose of maximum bids, they are implemented to prevent bidding wars, to make it more fair for other bidders. They can still bid at the maximum bid, but no more than the maximum bid.

I am honestly very impressed with how it turned out! You got over 5k for a Flower Wand, that is extremely impressive! :D

Hmm, anyone have an estimate on the amount of galaxy eggs that are floating around? just kinda curious since they seem pretty uncommon :3

Festivale? I think it would be a great event that people can participate in to get some of the older feathers (while TBT Fair gets the new feathers) and some neat exclusive fair style collectibles (maybe Fan collectibles from the original AC)? :) They could also make it the only time of the year to get the Pave collectible as well. o/

Bit close to Easter, the other bigger events are pretty spread out. Especially with all the work the staff puts into them

Last edited:
Bit close to Easter, the other bigger events are pretty spread out. Especially with all the work the staff puts into them

You do make a good point there because I would hate to see the Easter event have less work put into it because of another event. If they are able to do both though (through increased staffing or something), that would be cool! :)

tbh, I always figured if a festivale-like event was to happen, it'd be smaller scale

Same, I imagined it like a mini TBT Fair (smaller than what the most recent Christmas event was) with a very limited amount of events to earn rewards. :)

Back