• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I mean the dark egg is a bit odd, but I'm mainly surprised that the candy egg has close to a 2 week gap

like I don't even remember the egg shop ever being open that long, but I guess it was

can you display them so i can see? I'm trying to remember what happened that year

can you display them so i can see? I'm trying to remember what happened that year

went and just displayed all my 2016 eggs, for good measure

- - - Post Merge - - -

all dates other than candy look p normal though, even if it feels really strange to have a day1 hunt dark egg in front of everything else

Last edited:
I mean the dark egg is a bit odd, but I'm mainly surprised that the candy egg has close to a 2 week gap

like I don't even remember the egg shop ever being open that long, but I guess it was

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHERI

Yeah me too, like ok I guess someone who did really well at the egg hunt could have bought it day 1 (I bought a Dreamy Egg day 1 this year) but when has the shop been open for two weeks??

Jacob discovered another component to this mystery:
Apparently danielkang bought the alleged candy egg from darkasaurus, who, if you look at the profile I linked, has two more eggs that they "purchased" on April 8, 2016, over a week after the shop closed.

I have no idea tbh, but maybe I just clicked the wrong button somewhere and it wasn't actually closed for everyone for a while.

If we bring back anything... bring back the flame mote collectibles, I would like to incorporate those into a line-up

If we bring back anything... bring back the flame mote collectibles, I would like to incorporate those into a line-up

honestly, same

still low-key annoyed that I skipped that event while thinking they would just rerun it

hell, rerelease those and the beach party collectibles together with some new things

honestly, same

still low-key annoyed that I skipped that event while thinking they would just rerun it

hell, rerelease those and the beach party collectibles together with some new things

yeh i wish i would have done too man but i was p busy irl and also had no idea what to do anyways so although i think i voted oddly enough lol

Back