• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

just thought of another lineup idea with the moon ball below the nightmare egg and the love ball below the dreamy egg

too bad these balls were released in november of last year, and so don't fit behind the 2018 eggs

Last edited:
just thought of another lineup idea with the moon ball below the nightmare egg and the love ball below the dreamy egg

too bad these balls were released in november of last year, and so don't fit behind the 2018 eggs

They will fit if they allow us to rearrange our collectibles in any order we like.

you could get the eggs on top of the pokeballs though, i think that'd be neat

They will fit if they allow us to rearrange our collectibles in any order we like.

until we ever get further info on, I like to think of that as "eta never"

you could get the eggs on top of the pokeballs though, i think that'd be neat

wait, don't you mean eggs below?

though thinking, love ball next to dreamy egg and moon ball next to love ball could also possibly work. just replacing the current eevee and ditto eggs

obviously not gonna bother working on that right now, but it's a potential future idea at least

wait, don't you mean eggs below?

though thinking, love ball next to dreamy egg and moon ball next to love ball could also possibly work. just replacing the current eevee and ditto eggs

obviously not gonna bother working on that right now, but it's a potential future idea at least

the pokeballs are older so they'd have to be below the eggs

I have no idea where this came from as I haven't even been on the forum much lately, but I had the most vivid dream that there was a new event on the forum with lots to do and earn. Logged in this morning to find out nothing's going on. Weird, I know.

I have no idea where this came from as I haven't even been on the forum much lately, but I had the most vivid dream that there was a new event on the forum with lots to do and earn. Logged in this morning to find out nothing's going on. Weird, I know.

Ikr it's been boring lately.

And yeah I think the blue roses will get restocked too right?

I wish. The forums have been real boring since Easter. :/

Back