• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

The last time yellow letters were distributed in any way was back in November 2017. But the last time any letter was restocked was in June 2017.

Speaking of that, when are we going to have another direct?

When do the flowers in the shop change? I want some roses but I'm pretty sure I missed out on them already.

Also where's that thread of the collectable release dates? I need to subscribe to it and others, lots of useful thread here aren't stickied or bumped enough.

restocks are a myth

Did they change how t was done? I always thought it was completely random. Always months apart, but more than a year, no?

Last edited:
restocks are a myth

Did they change how t was done? I always thought it was completely random. Always months apart, but more than a year, no?

they haven't done a random restock in like years now i think, past ones have been at a set time, i think they were discouraged possibly bc restocks always generated a lot of negativity as ppl (lol) often complained about timezones, internet speed, blah blah. so now collectibles are just received mainly through events n stuff

I got birthday TBT for my birthday, so they're not a myth. I doubt they've been deactivated, but I'd need someone who had a birthday recently to confirm this.

I did not get birthday bells on my birthday... my birthday was on 5/30 and I have no transactions for that day at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a transaction on 5/28 and the next is 6/20.... so you can't say like timezones and stuff

they're bugged

sometimes you'll get, sometimes you won't

Ah well that sucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did not get birthday bells on my birthday... my birthday was on 5/30 and I have no transactions for that day at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a transaction on 5/28 and the next is 6/20.... so you can't say like timezones and stuff

Oof that sucks also

yeah, I missed mine this year too

small shame, but w/e

and I remember staff mentioning elsewhere that they won't manually adjust (probably because it'd be way too much work across all members for what is simply a small sum more), so just have to hope next year gives them out properly

yeah, I missed mine this year too

small shame, but w/e

and I remember staff mentioning elsewhere that they won't manually adjust (probably because it'd be way too much work across all members for what is simply a small sum more), so just have to hope next year gives them out properly

Depending on the database and how it is structured, it actually can be done with a single query that modifies a user's TBT balance/count record if their birthday is equal to a certain day. I bet it is also possible to script it in a way where the web server does it automatically daily when the system time matches a certain time. Just a thought, but there could be some other limitations involved that us regular users are not aware of as well that could make this harder to achieve.

Back