• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah they might try to look like how they could appear in game if they did, to which I think is pretty spot on. The November topaz looks like the gold nugget in ACNL, which is still yellow and topazs do come in yellow popularly. NL just missed coloured alot of their gems.

Rubies aren't pink, sapphires are typically a darker tone of blue, more like a true blue and darker (technically sapphires come in nearly all colours except red) amethyst is a little darker as well. Emerald, it's close but emeralds typically aren't that bright of green. Silver is prob the closest to the actual thing (even thou silver is a metal). Ignoring the opal because Opals have multiple and many colours in them, not only that but there are opals that are
a solid one colour. I do really like the blending in tbt's opal, it stands out lovely against the other gems.

I would do colour variants of the stones to look like how the gems appear irl myself if only I knew a thing about photo editing.

Yeah, I assume they want them in-game replicas or depiction but yeah since I love gemstones myself as well it just irks me d:

*slides up to the table* so we gettin a halloween event this year or no?

wanda.jpg cosmo.jpg

since everyone in the collectibles discord keeps saying wanda instead of wands, i thought it was only appropriate to make some fairly odd parents collectibles : - )
maybe a throwback cartoon week idea or something hehe​

Last edited:
Why do dates matter to some people? just curious...

Why do dates matter to some people? just curious...

Cause the date on a collectible determines its position in a lineup.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 228323 View attachment 228324

since everyone in the collectibles discord keeps saying wanda instead of wands, i thought it was only appropriate to make some fairly odd parents collectibles : - )
maybe a throwback cartoon week idea or something hehe​

I never realized how much we need these until now lol

It does? I thought we could position them ourselves! That's kinda lame...

Yup. It sucks, especially when looking for a rare collectible with a specific date. That's why it took me forever to get a rainbow candy lineup.

discord c/p, because I'm interested in pointless answers for a random thought I'd probably never put to use myself

so completely hypothetical question (no, I'm not doing this), but
out of curiosity, if some member was to do a grab bag giveaway of all their collectibles for 500 tbt per entry (1 entry per person), would you enter? same, but for 1k tbt per entry?
everyone who enters wins 1 random item, item can be anything from like a t1 popper to a garbage tier mitten
it'd be complete rng, since they'd have stuff from just about every price range
but if you luck out you could *really* luck out
but yeah, I've zero plans to do something like this myself
just a random thought I had for a somewhat unique giveaway idea combined with curiosity at how the market would feel about it
I only have like 1 t1 item left now anyways

Last edited:
discord c/p, because I'm interested in pointless answers for a random thought I'd probably never put to use myself

out of curiosity, if some member was to do a grab bag giveaway of all their collectibles for 500 tbt per entry (1 entry per person), would you enter? same, but for 1k tbt per entry?
everyone who enters wins 1 random item, item can be anything from like a t1 popper to a garbage tier mitten
just a random thought I had for a somewhat unique giveaway idea combined with curiosity at how the market would feel about it

Mm yes and no. I wouldn't put in 500 tbt knowing I could get a winter mitten. Not only is 500 quite a bit for someone who doesn't sell other collectables, but the huge amount just isn't worth the possibility of such a low outcome. Plus with my trash luck, I would be that person who gets the mitten.

The idea itself thou is pretty neat.

Oof that would depend a lot on when you did it. If someone were to do that while while I have more than 500 tbt and I’m not planning on buying anything then potentially yes. Especially if a wand was involved lol. I would never do as much as 1k and I don’t think many people would enter given there aren’t a whole lot of active people in the tbt marketplace at the moment and even less who can afford 500 tbt (probably even less again of those who would be willing to enter) I personally would probably go yep stuff it, let’s do it. It’s basically a lucky dip which I tried to run a while ago but I didn’t have enough items to make it worth while so yeah.

Back