• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

this is the year for lollipop gang i feel it

That would honestly be cool... maybe we can have some scare button event thing where you will succeed in scaring members(get some currency for lollipops) or just fail.

I just want these candies

SmartSelect_20191002-213443_Pocket Camp.jpg

Please make this a collectible staff holy ****

Who knows if this will end up as a collectible, but consider it done my dear friend! ;)

EDIT: From another source just in case if the uploader is causing degradation:
Jack_OCandy.png

Attachments

• Jack O'Candy.png
    Jack O'Candy.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
ouch

I was worried about the face not scaling down nicely and uh.... yeah

If only it looked as good up close as it did far away lol. Thank you for your effort though!

Thank y'all for the feedback! :) Scaling was definitely an issue, I had to darken the eyes and mouth, but it still looks a bit eh. lol I tried to polish it up, but I also didn't want to differentiate too much from the original design.

EDIT: From another source just in case if the uploader is causing degradation:
Jack_OCandy.png

Last edited:
Unrelated but i don’t know where to ask - why are there 1700+ people looking at the forums right now?

Probably bots for the Wayback Machine site. lol

I am so excited for this event, I think this Halloween is going to be very special in many ways and I am very curious to see what collectibles have been made available through this event! :)

Back