• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Why do you wanna get rid of it?

I dunno, just feel like it's part of a missing set or something and I'm not too big fan of the other pok?balls. I don't think I can get a pinwheel from it but ye maybe other rares..and idk to refresh my collection.

Wanna know why I rarely bump my Kaleidoclover selling thread? It?s to keep it lasting longer with the fewest amount of bumps. If I bumped it every 4 to 8 hours, I would seem impatient. So I?m moving slowly as I wait for someone to buy it.

Wanna know why I rarely bump my Kaleidoclover selling thread? It’s to keep it lasting longer with the fewest amount of bumps. If I bumped it every 4 to 8 hours, I would seem impatient. So I’m moving slowly as I wait for someone to buy it.

i would buy that 4k kaleidoclover if i hadn't seen one sold for 1.8k a couple days ago

i would buy that 4k kaleidoclover if i hadn't seen one sold for 1.8k a couple days ago

I?m willing to make business on any day of the week, but if nobody?s buying, I only post on Fridays.

It?s unfortunate that nobody can give me helpful suggestions on my selling thread anymore. I don?t mind suggestions, but if you can?t post them on my thread, you can still do it through VM and PMs. Granted, I will only allow business if done on my thread, but I can accept suggestions beyond my thread.

Last edited:
0.gif

02.gif
I edited these based on an idea post from jacob in the collectibles discord earlier today

Last edited:
0.gif

02.gif
I edited these based on an idea post from jacob in the collectibles discord earlier today

Here are my suggestions about that collectible idea:

1. The “less epileptic” one should fade through colors, not flash. But it would be a better collectible than the former.
2. The other one isn’t flashing rapid enough. It needs to be more rapid.

Other than that, I like this idea.

march birthstone shading in comparision to all the other stones bugs the hell out of me, so I took it upon myself to fix it up

old new
march-aquamarine.png
10btu3bz2.png

Ooh this one is so pretty, almost like it could glow :eek: (glowing stones with a black backround anyone?) My concern is that it might look too similar to the December turquoise, since both are bright stones.

Althou, quite a few of the stones don't have the realistic colour that their actual stone does. Ignoring the AC ones that appear in game (and are very much miscoloured) turquoises aren't that bright irl as the stone is in the collectable. Turquoise looks more like a rock then a gem. The November topaz should be lighter in hue (technically topazs come in many colors) and a few others are slightly off from the real stone.

It might be to make them look better against the site and so they actually show up better idk. (Also not trying to like be so rude on whoever makes the stones, I love me some birthstones, esp the December turquoise, April(?) Diamond, October Opal, Orichlaridium and June(?) Pearl).

Last edited:
im on love with the october opal
the colors on it are so pretty and they blend beautifully

Ooh this one is so pretty, almost like it could glow :eek: (glowing stones with a black backround anyone?) My concern is that it might look too similar to the December turquoise, since both are bright stones.

Althou, quite a few of the stones don't have the realistic colour that their actual stone does. Ignoring the AC ones that appear in game (and are very much miscoloured) turquoises aren't that bright irl as the stone is in the collectable. Turquoise looks more like a rock then a gem. The November topaz should be lighter in hue (technically topazs come in many colors) and a few others are slightly off from the real stone.

It might be to make them look better against the site and so they actually show up better idk. (Also not trying to like be so rude on whoever makes the stones, I love me some birthstones, esp the December turquoise, April(?) Diamond, October Opal, Orichlaridium and June(?) Pearl).

I actually want to redo it myself again when I'm not having this annoying cold, due to something else I noticed with the other stones. though I did check to make sure, and the december stone is still very distinctive against it

anyways, you've all heard of weird doll. now let me present to you

cooldoll.png

cool doll

Yeah, turquoise (my birth/month stone) is def darker than that so yeah i def agree with people here most of them need a revamp. but yeah might be hard to make or if they should resemble more rock colours from the games.

Love your touching up, ld, btw.

Yeah, turquoise (my birth/month stone) is def darker than that so yeah i def agree with people here most of them need a revamp. but yeah might be hard to make or if they should resemble more rock colours from the games.

Love your touching up, ld, btw.

Yeah they might try to look like how they could appear in game if they did, to which I think is pretty spot on. The November topaz looks like the gold nugget in ACNL, which is still yellow and topazs do come in yellow popularly. NL just missed coloured alot of their gems.

Rubies aren't pink, sapphires are typically a darker tone of blue, more like a true blue and darker (technically sapphires come in nearly all colours except red) amethyst is a little darker as well. Emerald, it's close but emeralds typically aren't that bright of green. Silver is prob the closest to the actual thing (even thou silver is a metal). Ignoring the opal because Opals have multiple and many colours in them, not only that but there are opals that are
a solid one colour. I do really like the blending in tbt's opal, it stands out lovely against the other gems.

I would do colour variants of the stones to look like how the gems appear irl myself if only I knew a thing about photo editing.

Last edited:
Back