• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I promise nobody actually hates flower wands people are just memeing
also if you read this far DESPITE ME SAYING IT WAS FOR LAUDINE/THUNDER ONLY, nobody should feel obligated to sell me their wand lol, I appreciate how everyone will rally for a cause but I want other people to enjoy their wands too

Vanessa you know my weakness is spoilers why would you do this to me lol

How do u do spoilers???

[ /SPOILER] without the space between the [ and the /. Then you type your text in between those two boxes!

Back on the topic of collectibles, can't wait to see who wins the house raffle tonight! I didn't enter but good luck everyone!

I have absolutely no idea what's going on I just want to be included

you cheater

Last edited:
you cheater

What have you done

9VM7kUJ.png

I feel like there's more but I just can't open them since they go out of the post.

Also someone give Vampnessa a Flower Glow wand. I know someone out there has one... waiting... hiding...

Also someone give Vampnessa a Flower Glow wand. I know someone out there has one... waiting... hiding...

If I had a flower wand, I will sell it to Vampnessa for half of what she’s offering. But I don’t have a flower wand. Not anymore.

By the way, I will buy others’ collectibles mainly to help them acquire more TBT Bells.

Last edited:
If I had a flower wand, I will sell it to Vampnessa for half of what she’s offering. But I don’t have a flower wand. Not anymore.

By the way, I will buy others’ collectibles mainly to help them acquire more TBT Bells.

buy my spring shamrock

Wow flower wands are so cool now. I cant believe we ever said they were bad. Imagine being so iconic like Vanessa that you owned a flower wand.

Wow flower wands are so cool now. I cant believe we ever said they were bad. Imagine being so iconic like Vanessa that you owned a flower wand.

she made them cool by getting one, what a visionary

I WANT A FLOWER GLOW WAND NOW

so random qol idea, but could we slightly change the name of some of the collectibles to make it easier when ctrl+f'ing through the inventory?

thinking like

cake--->classic cake or regular cake
easter egg-->basic easter egg
ruby--->ruby (character) (and do this for all the other character collectibles as well)

and though I feel this is the least needed, due to rarity and all, I guess something like
disco ball easter egg-->solid disco ball easter egg
as well, if we just went all the way with it

Last edited:
I have moved on from my weird apple obsession I started in 2016 (while waiting for the TBT Fair to begin), so I may stop posting these silly apple tags, but I am not going to give up my apple only sidebar. How will other members recognize me if I got rid of my apples? That, and there’s hardly any other collectible I kept for years. So even if I’m not interested into my “Apple Empire” anymore, these apples are not for sale, and they still have names.

Back