• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I will forever activate whatever collectable Pierrot decides to take over just to have the weird thing in my sidebar.

I’m in two of the scoreboards in the currency page - for both Fear Essence and TBT Bells.

I have a feeling that I will get back to 20k TBT again.

Last edited:
Collecting bells keeps stopping. Then I can collect again. Is this a weird glitch or if you post too much, doesn't it stop for a period of time?

ok, hear me out here. since the dark candy and dark egg are practically the same color and pattern-wise, and since everyone is pretty much in unanimous agreement that the dark egg is one of the worst egg designs and hardest to work with and that it should be improved

wix egg

Last edited:
I really wish you could see collectible dates in the shop inventory. It took forever turning on and off random collectibles to find the candies that I bought for the alternating pattern.

Normally, I’m always enthusiastic about participating in events, but I couldn’t do the Halloween events. My favorite part about the event is the voting, where you can choose what activities you want at the event or pranks (like when the tree went upside down or when Justin got banned). But the other activities, I’m not as interested.

I hope we can vote on events for the next TBT Fair, before the fair starts.

Back