• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Normally, I’m always enthusiastic about participating in events, but I couldn’t do the Halloween events. My favorite part about the event is the voting, where you can choose what activities you want at the event or pranks (like when the tree went upside down or when Justin got banned). But the other activities, I’m not as interested.

I hope we can vote on events for the next TBT Fair, before the fair starts.

aww that sucks i think they're fun :-(
its cool bc everyone can participate in them even if they aren't skilled in creativity or whatever the event calls for!
i think the site pranks and stuff are super funny and voting for them is exciting too
but i guess i could see how not everyone is interested in actually making things..?

aww that sucks i think they're fun :-(
its cool bc everyone can participate in them even if they aren't skilled in creativity or whatever the event calls for!
i think the site pranks and stuff are super funny and voting for them is exciting too
but i guess i could see how not everyone is interested in actually making things..?

I like making things on my computer. And I’m not reluctant to changing my avatar or signature. However, life has been busy for me, which is why I couldn’t participate in the events as much as I wanted to. Also, I’m done with Animal Crossing’s 3DS games, I have no interest into Pocket Camp, and I’m not a fan of making my avatar and signature Halloween-themed.

The collectibles discord folk liked this so I thought I'd share my new goal lineup with you all:

Gonna be on edge until I'm hopefully able to secure two of these haha

Last edited:
The collectibles discord folk liked this so I thought I'd share my new goal lineup with you all:

Gonna be on edge until I'm hopefully able to secure two of these haha

if you don't get those candies i can smell a new hashtag coming along

I may be without glow wands, candies, and feathers, but I like my current sidebar. It has one of each collectible from every type of event (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, TBT Fair, Bell Tree Week, and basic shop collectible).

By the way, I now have the highest post count in this thread.

I like mine cuz it looks like a castle at night time.
hopefully soon I'll find the right mits to colour code all my candy canes! (coal below red, kapp'n below green, and mats below blue)

I don’t see the doll bundle item in the shop. Has it been added yet, or are you required to have spirit tokens to look at them?

Last edited:
I don?t see the doll bundle item in the shop. Has it been added yet, or are you required to have spirit tokens to look at them?

I think it simply hasn't been added yet. It is quite exciting that we all have a shot at a Weird Doll now! :D

EDIT: Oblivia beat me to it. lol

Last edited:
This will be the first time in 7 years more weird dolls will be distributed for real.

All we need is more pinwheels, balloons, and glow wands.

the doll bundle is disappointing because it doesn't include strange doll.... so like whats the point especially when everyone is gonna enter, I'd rather turn my extras into like bat potions or something I can sell

the doll bundle is disappointing because it doesn't include strange doll.... so like whats the point especially when everyone is gonna enter, I'd rather turn my extras into like bat potions or something I can sell

Yeah once I saw it only included a strange doll not a weird one, I kinda wished I votes for candy so there would be a dark or pink candy.

Yeah once I saw it only included a strange doll not a weird one, I kinda wished I votes for candy so there would be a dark or pink candy.

probably would've had both tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

one thing that is really interesting about this shop that people aren't as excited about though is the candies.... you can literally get whatever line up of candies that you can imagine. It makes my matching feathers to candies line up less nice now....

probably would've had both tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

one thing that is really interesting about this shop that people aren't as excited about though is the candies.... you can literally get whatever line up of candies that you can imagine. It makes my matching feathers to candies line up less nice now....

I think everyone is too hyped about the doll or new candies. While having a rainbow line up of candies would be pretty cool, it would defeat the candies I already have. I was planning on doing that, getting rainbow candies, if I didn't get alot of FE. But since I was able to participate in so many event, I have enough to get a Wix Candy. If I do really good in Counting Cavities and the next event, then I just might have enough for a doll.

I don't really anticipate alot of people getting a rainbow candy lineup. You're line up to match the feathers would still be pretty cool.

Back