• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

While we're at it please throw in a Dream Ball or Heal Ball.

;)

aaaa those are the only other 2 pok?balls I'd really care to see as collectibles honestly (especially dream ball). They're the ones I use in-game when Love ball isn't possible. :p

I keep telling them to, and they keep refusing

I even revamped it myself already, using the exact same assets the moon and love balls were ripped from

Last edited:
If LamdbaDelta became Project Staff, they'd be too powerful.

The staff fear that power.

Last edited:
i probably would have sold my pokeball a long time ago if i wasn?t still clinging to the hope in my heart that it will be updated someday

I'm hoping to get a love ball from the event because I gave Miharu my strange doll. Restocking the love ball would make both our wishes come true

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get a love ball from the event because I gave Miharu my strange doll. Restocking the love ball would make both our wishes come true

I think there would be a bigger chance of having new Pokemon collectibles and a raffle for a few winners that can choose to have a Love Ball or Moon Ball.. Karma should be on your side though, since you gave yours away! :)

I'm actually leaning towards the idea of one or both of the new balls from the last pokemon week returning alongside one or two new ones, myself

with the standard poke ball being the raffle prize, like last time

- - - Post Merge - - -

i probably would have sold my pokeball a long time ago if i wasn’t still clinging to the hope in my heart that it will be updated someday

if i ever got a pokeball, this would be the only thing that would make me hesitate to sell/trade away

since I know I'd absolutely want it if they did ever bother updating it

Last edited:
Well if new balls came out, I'd have to fight for them all. Don't think I have the resources though xD

I would love to see new Pokeball collectibles. Or some Pokemon related collectibles in general.

Btw, what are the current prices for a Love Ball or Moon Ball (like how much you have to pay approximately for one of them)?

I would love to see new Pokeball collectibles. Or some Pokemon related collectibles in general.

Btw, what are the current prices for a Love Ball or Moon Ball (like how much you have to pay approximately for one of them)?

Moons ball is around 5k if I'm not mistaken. Love ball could be really anything because nobody ever sells theirs and when they do, they expect a lot.

Last edited:

Love and moon balls are hard to find. I would say the last sales were about 4k for moonball and 7k for loveball?

i recently bought a love ball for 6k tbt, moon ball is generally a bit less

Thanks everyone and yikes, guess I have no chances at the moment to get one of them. :/ Hope there will be another Pokemon week where you can maybe get them as a prize or something

Im never around during Pokemon game releases. Do they usually do an event of some kind? I'll need to prepare.

Im never around during Pokemon game releases. Do they usually do an event of some kind? I'll need to prepare.

They did the Love/Moon ball event for the release of Let's Go, but I can't recall if they did anything that substantial for SM/USUM. I'm secretly hoping that they do an event for the release of Sword and Shield, I would love to get another pokeball collectible (I unfortunately sold my Love Ball last year and I wish I still had it).

Back