• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Yeah the Pokeballs are the best collectibles. That's why I want them all xD

Gotta get them all! Pokeballs!

Last edited:
It would be great if we could put them in the order we want without trading dates.
There's collectibles I'd really like but none the year I'd need to make them work, hence.. settling for something that isn't what I really want.

It would be great if we could put them in the order we want without trading dates.
There's collectibles I'd really like but none the year I'd need to make them work, hence.. settling for something that isn't what I really want.

i think about this a lot and honestly i think date trading is so much more fun
sure its frustrating sometimes but i think its so much more rewarding to have a lineup complete after trading dates
in my honest opinion, i think it would make lineups a lot less impressive if they took date limitations off

Last edited:
i think about this a lot and honestly i think date trading is so much more fun
sure its frustrating sometimes but i think its so much more rewarding to have a lineup complete after trading dates
in my honest opinion, i think it would make lineups a lot less impressive if they took date limitations off

I agree with most of that, but there are certain collectibles I can't ever use because of the year it was made.

I went through so many to see what year they came out, and I ended up giving up on over 20 of them, and settled for green candy, which isn't really want I want, but the dates work so...

I agree with most of that, but there are certain collectibles I can't ever use because of the year it was made.

I went through so many to see what year they came out, and I ended up giving up on over 20 of them, and settled for green candy, which isn't really want I want, but the dates work so...

aw omg which ones did you want

I wanted dark eggs, the tradable ones. Nightmare eggs? It was one of those two.

Then the ancient candle dates blocked me doing something, and the Yoshi Eggs end in 2016, but I don't mind them on the bottom.

I've deleted the pics now, but I take screens of my lineup, and other folks who have what I'd like, then copy and paste them where I want to see how they look. Then I check out what years they were released, and find my mock lineup won't work. LOL

I'm pretty happy with what I have now though!

I wanted dark eggs, the tradable ones. Nightmare eggs? It was one of those two.

Then the ancient candle dates blocked me doing something, and the Yoshi Eggs end in 2016, but I don't mind them on the bottom.

I've deleted the pics now, but I take screens of my lineup, and other folks who have what I'd like, then copy and paste them where I want to see how they look. Then I check out what years they were released, and find my mock lineup won't work. LOL

I'm pretty happy with what I have now though!

your lineup looks awesome! o: *thumbs up*

Wouldn't a collectible lineup of just pokeballs look amazing? That's my dream lineup

Hosting my popsicle giveaway was tough. Each time I bump it, it keeps falling off the first page of results. For the longest time, most of my trading threads hardly got off the first page of results, but now it does.

I also wonder why not very many users entered.

Hosting my popsicle giveaway was tough. Each time I bump it, it keeps falling off the first page of results. For the longest time, most of my trading threads hardly got off the first page of results, but now it does.

I was going to but never got around to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deck the ball(SsS) with boughs of jolly(. . .natured Pok?mon). :p

That made me laugh so hard xD

i figure the market is more active now because of the event that just happened and that's why threads are falling down more often
and also i didn't think i was creative enough to make an award winning parody

also, wouldn't it be better for you to have labeled that thread as a contest and not a giveaway?

Last edited:

tbh, I was just distracted by other things. both on and off of tbt

Last edited:

weird doll got people like whoa

Back