• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Fruit value is declining with such little interest. Maybe it's about time that the sweets such as cakes weren't more affordable! This isn't a school canteen!

I've been thinking. Selling collectibles is an ok way to make TBT but you must first own the collectibles. Not only does it require investing TBT to get collectibles but only the rarest are wanted. Personally, I don't have the TBT to buy/sell rare collectibles and I barely have any collectibles of my own. So how else would someone make TBT? Services. People pay their hard earned TBT for things like art, in game items, aesthetics etc. While I'm not good at supplying any of these, it would help me make the TBT I need. Now if only I had the time to plan...

I've been thinking. Selling collectibles is an ok way to make TBT but you must first own the collectibles. Not only does it require investing TBT to get collectibles but only the rarest are wanted. Personally, I don't have the TBT to buy/sell rare collectibles and I barely have any collectibles of my own. So how else would someone make TBT? Services. People pay their hard earned TBT for things like art, in game items, aesthetics etc. While I'm not good at supplying any of these, it would help me make the TBT I need. Now if only I had the time to plan...

Participating in events is a great way to get started with collectibles! Obviously it's a little harder if you want collectibles from the event but if you have extra event currency or aren't interested in any of the items, you can always get them and resell them! Like the Strange Doll from the Halloween event! We just had the event and it's already worth around 6k!!!

A slow but easiest way is also just being active on the forum. You might be surprised how much you can earn just from posting often!

I've been thinking. Selling collectibles is an ok way to make TBT but you must first own the collectibles. Not only does it require investing TBT to get collectibles but only the rarest are wanted.

what?

of the high value collectibles, the vast majority are obtained during events, purchased with event exclusive currency obtained through participation in said event

Last edited:
Looks nice! Is Mint your favourite villager?

She's not, Pecan is though. Mint lives in my town right now and I purposefully made her live near Brewster's. (She goes almost every morning.) I need to find one more Mint though.

I meant buying from other users to trade later. Doesn't buying collectibles during events just to sell them later seem a little greedy?

Last edited:
I meant buying from other users to trade later. Doesn't buying collectibles during events just to sell them later seem a little greedy?

Maybe, if someone misses out that really wanted it, and missed out on a restock.

Last edited:

It isn't greedy because people earned the collectibles during the event through participation or downright luck. It's like working for a living, you earn what you obtain through effort.

Back