• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

How about... Bopper collectibles for the end of year holidays! :)

Even if you need to hand over your dolls..?

Also: still fond of the idea of rare sunset and rare sunrise collectibles :)

attachment.php

Nougat for project staff (she did speak spring sakuras into existance after all!)

random, but I'm actually kinda amazed justin hasn't used his admin powers to spark a chibi-robo collectible into existence

Last edited:
Also: still fond of the idea of rare sunset and rare sunrise collectibles :)

attachment.php

Those would be beautiful collectible options!

I'm happy yet sad there weren't any Pokemon collectibles released. I forgot to check here on release day. Give us Ultra Balls

I would love to see a Stitches collectible and a sunflower collectible. I swear I'd buy an entire lineup of each! They would be *chef's kiss*

Some ideas for Pokemon collectibles:

- The logo of each villainous team

- Pikachu, Meowth and Togepi in the same style as those villager collectibles

- A Master Ball

Also, (not related to Pokemon): A Tommy Christmas Doll which looks in the right direction instead in the left one like the Timmy one does (so that you have a difference between the two).

master ball should be infinite stock 1tbt. to parallel how the pokeball is like the rarest on tbt, while it should be the most common, going by the games

so make the rarest ball in the games the easiest to obtain

Last edited:
Ngl, I have zero interest in Pok?mon unless Wooloo is involved. But if these were made into a collectable event I'd have to try my hand at them so I can help other people get them if they can't.

Last edited:
Back