• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Quick question that is unrelated to the current topic were talking about. Why are their different Easter egg collectibles like every year?

I like that there's new ones. The mods a progressively getting batter at egg designs.

Quick question that is unrelated to the current topic were talking about. Why are their different Easter egg collectibles like every year?

I think some people would be less motivated to participate if there were only re-run eggs as prizes. Plus this would decrease their rarity.

I have a question. How many TBT Bells would technical records sell for? I got a ton of Technical records in Pok?mon Sword, and I thought they would be interesting to sell.

It’s the same as how TMs used to be in the games. Breaks after 1 use.

Ey there, I was wondering at what price Kriby eggs usually sell at these days, if any have been sold of course... I'm a bit lost and I don't want to make mistakes or something! Thanks!

Ey there, I was wondering at what price Kriby eggs usually sell at these days, if any have been sold of course... I'm a bit lost and I don't want to make mistakes or something! Thanks!

I usually see them sold from around 800-1000 tbt I think. o:

on noticing the birthstones actually have no background, I decided to see what it'd be like if I gave one the flower background (to match up them dropping out onto the ground in new leaf), and...

tulip-pink.png

lazy quick mock-up, but you get the idea

Back