• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

ToadallyAwesome-INOV-EN-1E-OP.png

inspired by toadsworthy

not being dramatic but it literally kills me i don't have a crescent moon wand..........

It kills me that you don't have one either. I'd love to gift you one but they're not giftable and I also don't have one.

I mean love ball probably has a better chance of being rereleased

and also isn't tied to event winners

and is giftable

Last edited:
Don't know exactly how the wands work but I'm sure their events will end up coming back. I think the lack of Pokemon event shows the staff are done celebrating Pokemon. We're also forgetting the fact that the glow wands are from animal crossing so their odds are better. Just owning a love ball is like winning a contest with how much people like them. Even while giftable it would be a miracle to find someone willing to give up there's.

Tbh I agree that my post was a bit over dramatic. Why would not having a certain collectible really effect you that much?! Though if we're trying to be overly dramatic here I might as well join in, right? Who's to say what collectibles you can and can't be dramatic over? Is there a criteria that has to be met first?

Last edited:
Don't know exactly how the wands work but I'm sure their events will end up coming back. I think the lack of Pokemon event shows the staff are done celebrating Pokemon. We're also forgetting the fact that the glow wands are from animal crossing so their odds are better. Just owning a love ball is like winning a contest with how much people like them. Even while giftable it would be a miracle to find someone willing to give up there's.

Pok?mon Sword and Shield may have started the first new generation on a home console, but Pok?mom Let?s Go Pikachu and Let?s Go Eevee was the first Pok?mon games on the Nintendo Switch. But to be fair, you can?t take the same events for granted every year. I was hoping that they could do a TBT Fair in 2018, but the site was too inactive at the time while they had the same moderation team.

One thing I do wish for is another 12 Days of Christmas raffle. I would rather buy raffle tickets to get a chance to earn rare collectibles than fight other members for a toy hammer like we did last year (fighting meant catching a collectible before time ran out, not a flame war).

Last edited:
Raffles are the same as buying lotto tickets. TBT teaching kids to gamble since 2004

night time theme fair deserves a re-run, it was awesome & the glow wands are too pretty to let them fade into scarcity ;a;

Don't know exactly how the wands work
regular wands were in fair shop for tickets won through participating in/winning events/contests

animated wand, like all other animated collectibles, was a prize reserved exclusively for event (not contest) winners

I think the lack of Pokemon event shows the staff are done celebrating Pokemon

I don't follow this line of logic at all though

As I said, I don't understand how they work and I couldn't care less. Maybe the wand is rarer but that doesn't mean I can't also express my feelings. Besides the fact that if the animated wands we're for "event winners", then complaining about it is even worse. The collectible was made for the winners so moaning makes you appear as a sore loser. A Love ball, on the other hand, as you mentioned was once completely obtainable by just buying it and is giftable. My gripe was grounded on the fact that it should be obtainable but sadly I can't obtain one. If you're gonna mention anyone then that would be the person crying over losing an event fair and square. The problem with me is that I don't see the rarity in collectibles so It would be hard to see the difference between the two. To me collectibles are just pictures of items, both are completely on the same and I don't think to say it's "killing you" is accurate. Though, I do seem to remember them saying something about them being a teensy bit overdramatic and wasn't being completely serious. That definitely would make up for the whole "sore loser" issue I mentioned. Though, Is there a reason I cannot also be that overdramatic? Is that coined to the ones whining over the rare stuff? Like I ask before, is there really a criterion that must be met before I can complain of the same level? Personally, if someone said "same" while mentioning a tasty cake I'd be obliged to agree. Why? Because collectibles rare or not are all defined by their want and demand. Telling them they cant complain over it because you don't see it as rare as something else is just silly. At that point, we might as well gather a list from you of all the collectibles you deem worthy to be overdramatic about.

Last edited:
Besides the fact that the animated wands we're for "event winners". Should someone really be complaining about losing? That just sounds petty tbh

obviously they're just little pixels but it can be kind of disheartening when you put your best effort into an event but don't get picked :p I remember I wanted the crescent wand sooo bad so I tried hard in everything but didn't get any staff faves LOL just got super duper lucky and got one from "count inside the jar"

obviously they're just little pixels but it can be kind of disheartening when you put your best effort into an event but don't get picked :p I remember I wanted the crescent wand sooo bad so I tried hard in everything but didn't get any staff faves LOL just got super duper lucky and got one from "count inside the jar"

I would agree. I was trying to say that both are on the same level for me. Their rarity doesn't change the way people can and will react to not having one. For example, it is also disheartening to me that I never seem to be around to obtain a love ball. While I can imagine that it's really tough to deal with after putting in lots of effort just to lose in the end. Though that's how events work and that's exactly what you're signing up for.

Last edited:
Oh I don’t know about any of that, I was just saying I don’t think it’s petty to be sad that you lost (as long as you’re not putting down other participants/staff in the process, because that is petty)

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy moly your post is huge now x)

Back