• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Why would you sell your Pokeball?! It's the most majestic collectible ever created

Hahah it was a tough decision (took me forever to get it back in the day) but it was just driving me crazy that it doesn’t match the other balls.

Same, it took me forever to get myself a Pokeball. It looks pretty good next a moon ball though

Last edited:
Your lineup is beautiful!! I hope I can obtain one of those pretty snowflakes somehow :)

I accidently threw mine out thinking it was an old lottery ticket.

My eyes suck only having a mobile.
I can't see what I'm doing because I'm longsighted. :(

Yeah so I bought a new phone and I lost my 'first of the month put the birthstone up idiot' reminder.

It's there now!

By the way for future instances, if it's not there by the second day, I don't mind being politely reminded in a PM or something.

Yeah so I bought a new phone and I lost my 'first of the month put the birthstone up idiot' reminder.

It's there now!

By the way for future instances, if it's not there by the second day, I don't mind being politely reminded in a PM or something.

i have a mistaken birthstone ;)

Are the Christmas lights coming back???? Just found a ? mark collectible on someone’s account and it seems to be Christmas lights.

its a joke snowmen X3.png

What did I do? I should be studying but I'm wasting time making these

Snowman Collectible Creation!

Just for the heck of it, I decided to create a 100% original art Snowman collectible using the official TBT background! :) Let me know what y'all think! Here's what I came up with (2 revisions, not sure which one looks better):

christmas-jingle-doll.png
christmas-kappn-doll.png
christmas-timmy-doll.png
attachment.php

Attachments

• TBT_Snowman.png
    TBT_Snowman.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 88
  • TBT_Snowman_2.png
    TBT_Snowman_2.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Looking, yay the December birthstone. I was thinking of buying the November 4 days late since it would be funny. :D

hehe

That should be an April Fool's prank, all the collectibles messed up. (it might have already happened but I need more intensity)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just for the heck of it, I decided to create a 100% original art Snowman collectible using the official TBT background! :) Let me know what y'all think! Here's what I came up with (2 revisions, not sure which one looks better):

christmas-jingle-doll.png
christmas-kappn-doll.png
christmas-timmy-doll.png
attachment.php

I applause. :]

Back